New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: New Owner Needing Help - IGT Run For Your Money - Error Code 64  (Read 12760 times)

Offline dale

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • dale New User barely matters.dale New User barely matters.
  • NLG
Re: New Owner Needing Help - IGT Run For Your Money - Error Code 64
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2014, 03:04:02 PM »
Are you getting any sounds when you spin the reels?

Offline bburger

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • bburger New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2014, 03:06:33 PM »
Yes. I hear audio with every spin.

Offline dale

• NLG
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2014, 03:28:35 PM »
Are there two speakers in the coin tray? Lets try this, with No Credits push the diagnostic button until you get something similar to a 1 winner paid, 01  credits and a flashing 2,3 in the coins played. This is where you can adjust volume, lights and music. When you get to this page let me know what the numbers are.

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2014, 03:49:42 PM »
Also check the interconnect from the coin tray speaker to the plug mounted to the floor of the game cabinet. These were notorious for not connecring well. You can check the speaker with an ohm meter, should be 8 ohms I believe. Something else I thought of is you have a sound card inside the topbox MPU bundle. It is possible it could be seated improperly or bad. Unusual but possible. Could still be a connection related problem like your origional issue too. You might try reseating anything that plugs in in the top box and check for bent, broken or corroded pins

Offline bburger

• NLG
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2014, 03:52:47 PM »
There is a single speaker mounted to the right of the coin tray and a single speaker mounted to the bottom of the left side of the door. Attached is the shot of the codes you mentioned. Let me know where to look for the other numbers you were requesting.

I'll check the connections now.

Offline dale

• NLG
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2014, 04:12:32 PM »
Stay on this page and try this, turn the reset key once and press spin button once. Turn reset key one more time and press spin reels one time. I think it should look something like 010101. This will turn on the sounds lights and music, 0 turns them off. Press the change button, if you get lights and sound push the diagnostic button 2 or 3 times. Try playing again and get a bonus round. If not, do whatever Rob said......

Dale

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2014, 04:57:08 PM »
Mentioned that in my last post
Also check the interconnect from the coin tray speaker to the plug mounted to the floor of the game cabinet. These were notorious for not connecring well. You can check the speaker with an ohm meter, should be 8 ohms I believe. Something else I thought of is you have a sound card inside the topbox MPU bundle. It is possible it could be seated improperly or bad. Unusual but possible. Could still be a connection related problem like your origional issue too. You might try reseating anything that plugs in in the top box and check for bent, broken or corroded pins

Offline bburger

• NLG
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2014, 05:14:20 PM »
The diagnostic mode triggered the lights but there was no sound. I reseated the connections with no change. I'm going to have to get my meter out to check the speaker at some point. At this point I think the ribbon is going to go on top for Christmas and I'll tackle it again after the holidays. Really appreciate all of the help here. Thanks guys.

Offline jhk

• Reputation Power: 4
  • jhk New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2015, 01:21:26 PM »
Hello bburger,

If you live near Cleveland, Oh. I have two "Run For Your Money" machines that you can have. Missing parts.
Let me know if you are interested. Jack - 440 944 3518

Offline bburger

• NLG
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2015, 04:37:07 PM »
Sounds great, will do! Thanks!

Offline therockinelvis

• Capes are not just for Super Hero's
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 173
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2015, 05:44:37 PM »
Good work Jack. I knew someone in Ohio could use them. Even thought I would have liked the parts. Maybe they will live again. New Life so to speak.
Thank Ya Thank Ya Very Much.

the rockin elvis

Offline jhk

• NLG
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2015, 11:36:05 AM »
My thoughts exactly. By the way, did you know that the last word Elvis spoke was - corn?

Offline therockinelvis

• Sr NLG Member
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2015, 12:09:47 PM »
Did not know that. I was of the understanding it was "I've got to take a dump"

the rockin elvis

Offline jhk

• NLG
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2015, 02:03:50 PM »

He did. Then he looked. That's when he said - corn?

Offline IGT Games

• Reputation Power: 8
  • IGT Games New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2015, 04:37:56 PM »
One component that can cause all sorts of problems in the top box is your MPU4 located in the back of the top box.Remove the MPU4 open it up and check the 2.4 volt Green Varta battery. There are approxamately 8 or so traces under the battery. No matter what I recommend that you cut the battery out and lave enough of the positive pin which you tie both togeather with a long wire and the same for the negative wire leading outside the MPU4 and connect it to a 2 aa or aaa plastic battery box holder that you can mount on the base of the top cabinet and put in 2 rechargable 1.2 volt batteries and after you remove the Varta battery inspect for any battery leakage onto any of the traces. Most MPU4'S go bad due to that d...m battery. With it outside it won't ever cause any damage to the board. Let me know what you find on just an inspection of that area.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 05:56:16 PM by IGT Games »

Offline therockinelvis

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2015, 09:15:57 AM »
No green battery on S+ games. Maybe IGT GAMES meant to post in S2000

the rockin elvis

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2015, 11:29:48 AM »
No green battery on S+ games. Maybe IGT GAMES meant to post in S2000

He was referring to the battery on the top box MPU in an S+ Barcrest, not a typical S+ MPU. I'm pretty sure an MPU5 has a battery, but not sure on the MPU4.
Email: Sales@CentralValleySlots.com

Offline therockinelvis

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2015, 12:02:39 PM »
Barcrest went right over my head.

the rockin elvis

Offline jhk

• NLG
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2015, 12:39:32 PM »
Stop moving for a minute. No wonder it went right over your head.

Offline IGT Games

• Reputation Power: 8
  • IGT Games New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2015, 02:53:08 PM »
To clarify my post the GREEN 2.4 Volt battery is in the MPU4 black CPU for the barcrest part of the game. PM me and I will tell you how to remove it from the top cabinet. The MPU5 has a Lithium 3 volt battery in that CPU. I am talking about a S Plus Barcrest game.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal