New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: payout correct?  (Read 4174 times)

Offline JimSlot

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • JimSlot New User has no influence.
  • NLG
payout correct?
« on: February 14, 2015, 12:18:00 PM »
Guys,

Can you tell me if the payout is correct here??  It just doesn't look like it's paying correctly.  The machine is a Bally 6000 Bonus Times (2x, 5x, 10x)  I believe the current personality chip is SMI8876

Thanks,
Jim

Offline buybestslots

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!
  • NLG
Re: payout correct?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2015, 01:12:01 PM »
We had that game if I call right the 5x counts as a wild so you should get 25 coins not 27

Offline JimSlot

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2015, 01:18:47 PM »
Thanks for your reply.   When I was trying to figure it out, I was guessing that the 5x was 'wild' and with the cherry would give 25 and then added 2 for just the cherry itself but that just doesn't sound right.

If it is miscalculating, how do I fix that??

Here is another one that looks like it's taking 10x "wild" with cherry (50 credits) and 2 credits just for the cherry...could this be right??

Thanks

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2015, 01:22:07 PM »
Lets double check your SMI first, but here's what I have for 8876...which LOOKS to be the correct SMI for your game.

BONUS TIMES 3 COIN BUY A PAY    8876 E780911X-05      19.53   89.19   10000   3CB

And you're correct, it should not be paying for the 5x Cherry AND the lone CHERRY.
Email: Sales@CentralValleySlots.com

Offline buybestslots

• buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2015, 01:27:36 PM »
Thanks for your reply.   When I was trying to figure it out, I was guessing that the 5x was 'wild' and with the cherry would give 25 and then added 2 for just the cherry itself but that just doesn't sound right.

If it is miscalculating, how do I fix that??

Here is another one that looks like it's taking 10x "wild" with cherry (50 credits) and 2 credits just for the cherry...could this be right??

Thanks
should only pay highest winner  25 coins

Offline JimSlot

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2015, 01:47:46 PM »
Here is a picture of the chips.  The payout display is 89.19 which matches SMI8876

On one of the chips clearly you can clearly see 8876

Thanks,
Jim

Offline Neonkiss

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Neonkiss New User barely matters.Neonkiss New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2015, 01:52:31 PM »
Are the reel in the correct order?

Offline JimSlot

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2015, 02:03:09 PM »
thanks-   good idea

but based on the labels, they are in the correct order.  Even if they were in the wrong order how would a spin payout 27 credits given the payout list on the glass ??

Jim

Offline ricker

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • ricker New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2015, 02:40:28 PM »
Hey there,

How about this theory which I think is correct

The first coin buys only certain pays, second coin buys added pays, and the third coin buys added pays.  Hence the first coin wins the 2 credits for 1 cherry.

Richard

Would be interesting to see what a 2X and 1 cherry, as it should be 10?(Only highest winner paid).
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 02:55:43 PM by ricker »

Offline JimSlot

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2015, 03:04:55 PM »
OK - maybe that's it.  I'll keep spinning until I get a cherry with a 2X...and I'll let you know the payout.

Jim

Offline JimSlot

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2015, 03:16:03 PM »
OK - glad that didn't take long...here is the payout for 2x and a cherry...10 credits

max coins (3) played

Jim

Offline ricker

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2015, 03:28:27 PM »
Payouts seem correct to me.  It doesn't pay an extra 2 for  the cherry, because only the highest winner is paid for that first coin paytable.  Since additional coins/credits are needed to activate the 5X and 10X payouts, the first coin payouts are paid. Keep in mind, it's only cherry's that are affected, as it is the only single symbol payout

Richard

Afterthought,

I would think your payoff for 2  2X symbols with only 1 coin played would be 10 coins/credits as the any two mixed 2X or 5X is not activated until the 2nd coin is played, and so on for the 3rd coin 10X activation.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 03:52:25 PM by ricker »

Offline buybestslots

• NLG
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2015, 04:14:41 PM »
tell you  right under 2 credits  on  top glass played only highest winner paid should only be 25 credits

Offline JimSlot

• NLG
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2015, 04:27:07 PM »
I see what you're saying but I've only seen 'weird' payouts when the cherry is involved.  All other payouts seem normal. 

If it's not paying the 2 for the cherry and 25 for the 5x and the cherry, then I don't know how to explain the 27 credit payout ???

I'm getting new personality chips to raise the percentage so we'll see if the payouts change or stay the same

Thanks all for replying.

Jim

Offline buybestslots

• NLG
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2015, 04:36:28 PM »
good luck with it  those were one of our better selling bally 6000,

Offline ricker

• NLG
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2015, 06:07:53 PM »
I see what you're saying but I've only seen 'weird' payouts when the cherry is involved.  All other payouts seem normal. 

If it's not paying the 2 for the cherry and 25 for the 5x and the cherry, then I don't know how to explain the 27 credit payout ???

It is paying 2 for the cherry. If you only played 1 coin and hit the same combo in your pic, you would win 2, and just above the words "BONUS TIMES" it states: "First credit buys the 1st credit paytable including the 2X symbol, 2nd credit buys the 5X symbol and 3rd credit buys 10X symbol."  We're talking about cherries here. Only Highest Winner Payed on centered payline is under the 5X 2nd coin "paytable" and does not affect 1 coin payout table. We're talking about cherries here.  lol

Offline buybestslots

• NLG
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2015, 06:23:12 PM »
it still says only highest winner paid     should be 25 credits not 27  highest  winner is 25

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal