New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: PURPLE I GAME MUNSTER TOPPER PLEXI FOR SALE STARTING WEDNESDAY  (Read 2369 times)

Offline vegasbaby

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • vegasbaby New User barely matters.vegasbaby New User barely matters.
  • NLG
HI

There has many members asking for the PURPLE I GAME MUNSTER TOPPER. We have Newlife games member who has agreed to pay the $100.00 art work fee for design. I will post on Wednesday picture of what that new design looks like. Sunkist was given a picture of what the I game topper looks like, to base there design off. There will be some minor change like the green topper plexi to avoid copy right issues. But should look good.

To get this new topper plexi at $37.50 each please pm how many you would like. I'm only taking orders for 48 hours,and must be paid within 48 hours. Doing it this way so this new topper can be shipped with rest of order, without extra shipping charges to members. I need all of the order funds to start the order. $37.50 is the price,even if there is less than 10 orders.
So keep a eye out on Wednesday for the posting to classifieds,pass the word around.

PM YOUR ORDER TOTALS,YOU CAN ALWAYS BACK OUT,IF YOU DONT LIKE THE DESIGN.

THE PICTURE IN THIS CLASSIFIED IS WHAT SENT TO THE DESIGN TEAM

THANKS
MARK

Offline Yoeddy1

• Kit addiction expert
  • NLG Support Staff
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 174
  • Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!
  • "Get busy livin, or get busy dyin." -Andy Dufresne
    • Yoeddy's Slot Machine Videos
Re: PURPLE I GAME MUNSTER TOPPER PLEXI FOR SALE STARTING WEDNESDAY
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2015, 08:08:50 PM »
So Mark, you're obviously generating a pretty good amount of biz for Sunkist and members here are getting goodies that are REALLY hard to find these days.  Win for all.  Are there others that can be had? 

Other things that come to mind...

Topper inserts:  Crystal Sevens, Tabasco, IDOJ, Diamond games, RW&B, other I-games...the list goes on.

Reel glass:  Mummy (Long glass)...never made by IGT, and would be a custom order. 

Just curious how all of a sudden they are able to accommodate these requests. 

Thanks again for doing this!

Jason

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and win one meellion dollars!!!

Offline vegasbaby

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2015, 09:10:00 PM »
Jason

I just glad I could help in some way. All I wanted was a Munster topper plexi for my self & was willing to pay the $100.00 art fee & $75.00 for the insert. Then knowing how hard it is to find some of this stuff,i decided to offer to the members,never thought I would reach 10 orders. I'm just guy who enjoys this home sport of slot machines & thank full for all the help received from this website.
 I don't know to much history on Sunkist, but all  did was email them, they were more than willing take on a small order.

As far as taking on anymore request,i just cant as this is very time consuming for a non business owner,like my self.
 I now have a better understanding  for what our vendors must do on a daily basis.
 This purple topper plexi is it, after 48 hours from Wednesday, I will no longer take orders. I don't own a I game, just doing for the other members. Anybody else can email Sunkist with your request on items ,if your willing to pay the art work fee & pay higher pricing on small orders like mine started out to be.

Mark

Offline DoubleZero

• Reputation Power: 11
  • DoubleZero New User has no influence.
  • WTB: S2000 I Dream of Jeannie short reel glass.
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2015, 09:18:35 PM »
Just curious how all of a sudden they are able to accommodate these requests.

Perhaps they're thinking the s2k platform is old enough that IGT won't care so much anymore.  :Scratch-Head:
WTB: Upright S2000 Mummy reel glass (unfaded).

Offline vegasbaby

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2015, 09:38:08 PM »
Or is it that IGT was bought out or merged with another company.

Or I'm not buying selling for profit.

I'm just using them and there listed services on there web site.

I did ask them for a belly glass 100 times pay,they said they could. But would need to get IGT OK to make. I never went ahead with it,thought it might be costly in the long run.
on other stuff I have ordered,no IGT OK was needed.

MARK

Offline vegasbaby

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2015, 03:28:21 PM »
HI
They told me to day,i would receive the new topper design,but they backed up in the art department,there telling me now maybe by Thursday & Friday .
I will keep you posted
Thanks
Mark

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal