New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: IGT S+ Balloon Bars - trouble setting up options  (Read 18990 times)

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 447
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
Re: IGT S+ Balloon Bars - trouble setting up options
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2014, 01:55:26 PM »

Yes..the spin reel button does work...and it lights up all the way through the options until I get to the number 8...then the button turns off, I hear a click... and I cannot change the setting....let me try your ideas and I will report back...Thanks

See posts 23 and 26....I was able to get the option back so that when I win..the money adds to the credit meter...however....and someone please help me...in the previous posts listed...Do I use the Set Chip again to change the 8-0 to 8-1??.....It is a little confusing the way it has been posted....but I am making progress....Also, when I do put a dollar into the BV...4 coins are ejected from the hopper and a 4 appears in the winner paid window and a 1 appears in the credit window although the credit cannot be played and disappears once I start a new spin in the game.

You do not need a set chip to change the option 8-0 to 8-1.  You only need the set chip to enable bill validator and set the denomination if you have the dbv enabled.  I don't know why you can't change 8-0 to 8-1, I'm going to boot my S+ tonight to see if there's an issue with that.

When you put the dollar in, the behavior described is correct. The winner paid window shows 4 coins dispensed, and the 1 in the credit window is the bill denomination, I bet if you put a $5 bill it will say 5.  Push the credit/cash button so that it is lit before you insert the bill, then insert the bill  and it should stop dispensing coins and the credits should add up.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 05:28:38 PM by rickhunter »
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline JOHN0813

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • JOHN0813 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2014, 03:34:58 PM »

Yes...you are correct about the $5 dollar bill....I will try the other suggestions and let you know....

Thanks

Offline therockinelvis

• Capes are not just for Super Hero's
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 173
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2014, 05:42:32 PM »
Going back reading some of your posts, You said when you get to option 8-0 you hear a click. Try pulling the handle to see if it moves and if it changes from 8-0 to 8-1. I have a machine hear that would not let me use the spin button but let me use the handle. I disconnected the handle so the button would work. Felt it was better to have button over handle.
Thank Ya Thank Ya Very Much.

the rockin elvis

Offline JOHN0813

• NLG
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2014, 04:39:26 AM »

I tried your idea....the handle worked for the other numbers but when I reached the 8-2..the handle locked, the button light went off, I heard a click, and I could not change the setting.....Does this mean I missed a step in the set-up after I used the set chip?...I can go back and start again...any other ideas are appreciated....Thanks 

Offline therockinelvis

• Capes are not just for Super Hero's
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 173
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2014, 12:36:06 PM »
It is not a set problem. I guess the best thing to try at this point is to clear it again. Then use the instructions I gave you set the options again. Then use the set chip to turn 9-0 to 9-1 and set denom to .25. Option 2 for sound, 5 for bill to credit, 8 for wins to meter, 7 or hopper pay amount, then next 7 for max credit on machine, next 7 for amount of credits before b/v turns off.
Thank Ya Thank Ya Very Much.

the rockin elvis

Offline knagl

• Kevin
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2014, 06:25:11 PM »
To save yourself a little hassle, go ahead and clear it, then put the game chip back in and make your setting changes to see if they'll change for you.  You can always go back afterwards and use your SET chip to enable the bill validator and set the denomination. 

To be clear, you can activate the bill validator after everything else is set up the way you want it.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline JOHN0813

• NLG
« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2014, 11:36:52 AM »

Thanks for the advice.......it may take me a day or so to get to back to the machine...I will let you know my progress.....

Offline JOHN0813

• NLG
Re: IGT S+ Balloon Bars - trouble setting up options - Solved 09-28-2014
« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2014, 04:48:13 PM »

PROBLEM SOLVED....I took your advice and started over again using the SET CHIP...not the Clear Ram Chip. It took me over an hour to go over the steps and when the 8-0 appeared..I was able to change it to 8-1 and then replaced the game chip...cleared a few numbers.. and the bills now enter as credits rather than returning as coins through the hopper....

THANK YOU....THANK YOU...THANK YOU...

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2014, 08:25:52 PM »
That's great to hear!  :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Thanks for coming back and letting us know! Enjoy your machine!
Email: Sales@CentralValleySlots.com

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal