New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: 96 triple diamond deluxe/ led wont light up on front of machine  (Read 605 times)

Offline freddie200

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • freddie200 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
read thur FAQ,, found 1 tread that was close but not exactly my problem so need some advice heres whats happening the best i can explain,,,,,,,when i plug in the  mpu board  in the diamond deluxe machine,,,, denomination light come s on but not the led on door ,,reset key makes the noise then i can cycle test button and get to the reel spin test

but not having led in front cant get much further

took the mpu  board out of jackpot jungle and plugged it into the diamond delux machine and i have 61 coming up in led like normal so led panel does work

any thoughts  no burns on diamond deluxe mpu board no visible problems that stand out

but i am new to all this... sent a draw poker mpu board off to k-lar but havn't heard back so not sure of price range gotta be cheaper than buying a mpu  board off of  e-bay ,,,heres where i need some advice ,,,,,,was wondering is there any thing i could do befor i consider sending off this mpu board too

thanx freddie
« Last Edit: June 11, 2023, 09:24:28 AM by freddie200 »

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 410
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: 96 triple diamond deluxe/ led wont light up on front of machine
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2023, 08:50:47 AM »
took the board out of jackpot jungle and plugged it in and i have 61 coming up in led like normal so led panel does work

Help us understand... :arrowthruhead:
You took an LED display board out of another machine that has a game called "Jackpot Jungle" in it, put into the problem machine (which we don't know what game is in it) and the [61] comes up on the LED display panel?

If so, then did you try to put the problem LED display panel, into the known good cabinet - to see if it works?

One thing that could knock out an LED display panel is a bad ground pin in the white Molex power connector that plugs into the motherboard on the floor of your problem cabinet.
Wiggle it upwards slightly to see if the LEDs come on or not....at the same time, keep an eye on the reels...you will see them jiggle as power is sent to them.
If the reels are "stiff", your LED display panel should be ON too.
Dont worry about the denomination bulb/lamp...that's on a totally different circuit.
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline freddie200

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2023, 09:17:31 AM »
# 1 machine is the triple diamond deluxe,, led board does not light up
# 2 machine is a jackpot jungle same 10mhz board

took mpu board out of # 2 jackpot jungle machine put into # 1 diamond machine and led lights up with the # 2 jackpot jungle mpu board
so i know the led board does work something on # 1 diamond machine mpu  board does not talk to led board

wondering what it could be or should i just send the board off to be tested

thanx freddy

« Last Edit: June 11, 2023, 04:01:38 PM by freddie200 »

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 410
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2023, 05:14:15 PM »
See if the LED display works on #2 machine, if you stick in #1 MPU.
If not, then the problem lies with the #1 MPU.
Make sure power switch is OFF whenever swapping stuff.
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline freddie200

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2023, 05:52:16 PM »
The led works in # 1 machine when I put in # 2  mpu board into # 1 machine it (led does  come on) when I put in mpu from # 1 machine it (led does not come on) and now reset key doesn’t enter test mode any more ,,,, I have decided to send this MPU board to K-LaR when they get done with my draw poker machine they’re working on now

Thanx freddie
« Last Edit: June 12, 2023, 06:26:21 PM by freddie200 »

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal