New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Error Code #3300  (Read 2374 times)

Offline DoubleDiamond

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • DoubleDiamond New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Error Code #3300
« on: October 13, 2023, 07:04:24 AM »
I have a Oct 1993  IGT S+ Double Diamond 5 Coin Multiplier, 3 Reel, 5 Line game

Just replaced the battery, got it to NO error codes on the display.

The bottom candle light flashed quickly, coins just drop threw. I adjusted the token in the coin comparitor.

I got error code #3300. Hopper has tokens in it, I have open and closed the door many, many times
in order for coins to drop, in hopes to clear the code. Just kept doing this over and over.

Now top candle light flashes, bottom candle light flash quicker than top, #3300 flashes on winner paid and #5 flashes on coins played.
Coins are not coming out of machine.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2023, 08:04:41 AM by DoubleDiamond »

Offline Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 386
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
Re: Error Code #3300
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2023, 08:04:56 AM »
3300 error is hopper empty.  Someone hit the cash out button, or the machine is set so all pays come from the hopper.  The only way to get rid of it is to recycle coins in and out of the hopper until it has fully paid out or clear the memory.  If you installed a battery holder pop the battery back out and reinstall it.  If not you can pop the CMOS ram chip out and re-install it (assuming it's one of the dallas chips soldered in).  You'll have to clear the 61 error after doing that like you did after installing the new battery.

Offline DoubleDiamond

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2023, 09:14:35 AM »
Recycling coins is not working anymore, I don't know why that stopped.
I soldered the new battery in.

So just remove the CMOS ram chip (I don't know anything about a dallas chip),
then re-install it and the 3300 code should disappear and 61 code will show again ?

I looked into trying to remove the CMOS chip. I'm afraid of damaging it. I dont have a chip removal tool.
Going to remove and resolder the battery.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2023, 10:14:34 AM by DoubleDiamond »

Offline Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2023, 10:29:57 AM »
Ok.  Some of the S+ MPUs have a soldered in CMOS RAM chip that has it's own battery built in (Dallas Semiconductor made them), but most have a socketed removable CMOS RAM chip. 

You can just desolder one end of the battery if you're more comfortable doing that.  It will accomplish the same thing.  Then yes the 3300 will go away along with any credits on the machine and you'll get a 61 error when you turn it back on. 

Offline DoubleDiamond

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2023, 12:01:12 PM »
Resoldered the battery, 3300 code is gone, NO other codes displayed.

With front door closed and secure, the bottom light flashes and tokens slip right threw.
Tried to readjust the token in the coin comparitor, same thing happens

Offline Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2023, 12:05:13 PM »
It didn't come up with a 61 error after you desoldered the battery and powered the machine back up?

Offline DoubleDiamond

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2023, 12:26:48 PM »
Sorry, Yes it showed the 61 code, I got threw that.

Now, with front door closed and secure, no error codes, the bottom light flashes and tokens slip right threw.
Tried to readjust the token in the coin comparitor, same thing happens

Offline Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2023, 12:32:06 PM »
Oh OK, that's a good thing.  Is the insert coin legend on the reel glass illuminated?  Try changing the token out with another one.

Offline LifeTilt

• Reputation Power: 0
  • LifeTilt New User has no influence.
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2023, 12:49:26 PM »
You said the bottom light was flashing quickly? ( A slower, (unpaired with top candle), lower flash, represents that the door WAS open [ until next spin ]

I recommend you trying opening and closing any drop-related doors and check that all connections to the limit/Cherry switches / switch jumpers are firmly seated.

If you have the diagnostic card, it is 31_0 for the drop door input check. We want a logic state 1 ( closed )

[If not familiar with the menus, please be careful]

(Diagnostic button, Coins played 1, Winner paid 31_0, reset key turn.)

Further, the drop door can be disabled via options if needed.
CPU, ELEC, MECH, BVAL, TRBL

Offline DoubleDiamond

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2023, 05:06:34 PM »
Reply To LifeTilt:
      Not ready to attemp any of that, may be too advanced for me

Reply To Tilt:
     Since my last post, I played with the coin camparitor and got it to actually work.

I played until I actually won. 5 tokens played several times until I won, I got 1 row of single bar - double bar - single bar and 1 row of single bar - triple bar - single bar. Tokens dropped out and it once again went into error code of 3300.

When I resoldered the battery, I actually soldered in a on/off switch for the battery. If I clear the code again, how do I set the machine to add credits instead of dropping coins when winning ? Maybe this will fix the 3300 error code.

Offline Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2023, 05:27:07 PM »
OK, well I guess that's one way of dealing with it  :Scratch-Head:.  It sounds like you have an issue with your hopper too if your not out of or low on coins, but you should be able to press the cash/credit button and credits will go to the meter instead of the trying to pay from the hopper. 

Offline DoubleDiamond

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2023, 05:56:21 PM »
I reset my battery switch. i have NO lights and NO error codes

But I'm afraid of playing and when I win, this starts all over again.

I have a lot of tokens in the hopper.
I do not have a cash/credit button (I have service button, cash out button and bet 1 credit button)

What can I do to fix the hopper issue ?
How do I get winnings go to credit instead of dropping coins ?

Offline Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2023, 06:08:07 PM »
See if the cash out button lights when you push it. 

Does the hopper run and drop coins into the tray when it pays out?  It should give count each coin that drops and make a corresponding sound. 

Offline DoubleDiamond

• NLG
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2023, 06:20:32 PM »

The cash out button lights up when I press it.

I just played one coin at a time until I won, bar - triple bar - bar. No coins dropped and received 3300 again

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 409
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2023, 06:29:50 PM »
It sounds like the coins are falling off of the knife before going thu the hopper optics?
Or the wheel nibs aren't picking up whatever "tokens" you have in there?
Is the knife laying against the wheel plate?
Pull out the hopper and post a picture of the knife and your "tokens".
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2023, 06:31:12 PM »
The cash out button was lit, but it still tried to pay from the hopper?

Did the hopper motor run or drop any coins out when it tried to pay out?

Offline DoubleDiamond

• NLG
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2023, 06:57:58 PM »
I don't know what the knife or wheel nibs are.

When I played the 1 token at a time, the cash out button was NOT lit.
I pressed it before I played to see if it lights up, then turned it off and played.

I dont recall if the hopper motor ran, but no coins dropped

Offline Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2023, 07:13:34 PM »
Maybe bunker has a picture he can post for you.

Ok, the light should be on when you play and if you hit a winning combination the credits should go to the credit meter. 

Offline DoubleDiamond

• NLG
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2023, 07:32:53 PM »
Playing with the cash out button lit, the winnings do go to credit.

With having credit in the machine and pressing the cash out button, the hopper motor ran, no tokens dropped and went into 3300 again.

At least it can be played with winnings going to credit.

Now i noticed something appears broken on the hopper, I've attached a couple of pics.
Its located at the top of the hopper to the left of the bucket the coins go in.

Offline Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2023, 07:49:58 PM »
That's the way it's supposed to work.  When it's lit the credits go to the meter instead of being paid from the hopper.  When you press it again it cashes out your credits.

Your hopper has issues for sure.  The broken piece is part of the coin out optics that the machine needs to see coins go through when it's trying to pay out.  It's probably dangling by the wires somewhere near there.  You could try gluing it back together and see if it will hold.  There isn't any real pressure on it so it may.  That will probably take care of the 3300 errors assuming nothing else is broken.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal