New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Top Printer Issues TITO  (Read 1203 times)

Offline brettsrt

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • brettsrt New User barely matters.brettsrt New User barely matters.
  • NLG
Top Printer Issues TITO
« on: November 22, 2019, 08:04:49 PM »
 :CaptainHappy_worried: HI, i have a 3R S2000 that i am trying to setup with a Top Netplex printer, when i go to cash out i i get hand pay message. all tito settings correct, have printer enabled, can even test print a ticket in I/O tests, have recommended clear chip settings for tito per sticky.... i dont know wtf i am missing here... help is appreciated
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 08:18:35 PM by brettsrt »

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 447
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
Re: Top Printer Issues TITO
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2019, 09:21:52 PM »
So what is the problem?
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline brettsrt

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2019, 11:18:08 PM »
sorry it didn’t save my last update, i get hand pay message instead

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2019, 08:42:31 AM »
Do you have a TITO board installed?
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline brettsrt

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2019, 10:37:35 AM »
yes tito is installed

Do you have a TITO board installed?

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 412
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2019, 10:46:21 AM »
Did the printer print tickets BEFORE you installed the Tito board?
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 244
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2019, 10:48:52 AM »
Is the Tito board a known working board?  Free play button work?

Offline brettsrt

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2019, 01:34:59 PM »
No i was not able to but i didn't spend too much time trying then installed TITO it will print a sample ticket under IO tests

Did the printer print tickets BEFORE you installed the Tito board?

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2019, 12:25:22 PM »
check to make sure the ribbon cable that goes into the power distribution box is all the way in on both sides.

Offline brettsrt

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2019, 12:20:24 AM »
Tried another printer for the hell of it same result checked connections, double checked settings per bettor and per tito sticky. Printer is enabled, shows printer under netplex devices, led on printer is green, what is ODD that i can print a sample ticket with no issues so it has to be hooked up correctly and connected.... so if i enable player cash out menu it says press cash out for hand pay then screen alternates to sorry, printer not available right now, this shit is blowing my mind I have set up multiple s2000s tito with no issues....

Offline dailey

• Contributing NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2019, 11:56:03 AM »
It is possible to get a bad TITO board. Disconnect the TITO board and try cashing out again.

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 185
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2019, 12:56:11 PM »
What brand of TITO board are you using. Send us a picture. I have had this happen with a bad TITO board.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline dailey

• Contributing NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2019, 01:26:33 PM »

Besides the TITO board or incorrect TITO setting, it could be a soft tilt where the machine will still play but the printer won't be available due to an incorrect setting.

Are you running coinless or do you have a hopper ? Check the coinless mode 7.2.5 . . . Enable/Disable . . . and the Hopper Limits 3.1.4   

If you have no hopper, try disabling coinless mode and set hopper limit to 0.

• Sr NLG Member
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2019, 02:26:07 PM »
What SG chips are installed?

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2019, 02:27:58 PM »
So no comment on the ribbon cable?  If that cable is loose there's no com to the tito board.

Offline brettsrt

• NLG
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2019, 04:56:11 PM »

Offline brettsrt

• NLG
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2019, 05:14:53 PM »
Currently i have coinless mode disabled and hopper set to Zero, i have another bettor tito i will try i do not know if this one works.... do not get credits on button push....

Besides the TITO board or incorrect TITO setting, it could be a soft tilt where the machine will still play but the printer won't be available due to an incorrect setting.

Are you running coinless or do you have a hopper ? Check the coinless mode 7.2.5 . . . Enable/Disable . . . and the Hopper Limits 3.1.4   

If you have no hopper, try disabling coinless mode and set hopper limit to 0.

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 244
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2019, 06:04:24 PM »
Sounds like a bad tito card.  If it is a Bettor tito did you press the red button on it to reset it?

Offline brettsrt

• NLG
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2019, 09:18:43 PM »

checked the tito in another working machine works fine, ribbon cable re seated no change... tried the red button as well... in my other working s2000 machine with tito if i unplug tito it goes to a hand pay so just for reference

Sounds like a bad tito card.  If it is a Bettor tito did you press the red button on it to reset it?

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2019, 09:24:48 PM »
Only thing I can think of right off-hand is to get out the clear chip and erase everything.
Then get out the Key chip and start all over....but without the Tito setup....unplug that thing...get the printer working first.

Once you have it printing at least one credit, Key it again, but set up the Tito.

One of the first thing it says in the instructions is that the printer must be working....I'm not sure you had it working.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal