New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Boot up error on my alpha 2 v20/32 system  (Read 1358 times)

Offline eferry

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • eferry New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Boot up error on my alpha 2 v20/32 system
« on: August 13, 2019, 01:39:09 PM »
After trying to install a new game. My system will no longer boot. It stops booting ans says alpha support manifests found. system halting. Can any one help with this problem. I must have deleted something during the uninstall process.  I dont see the os listed on the machine.? Can anyone help. Thanks.
Ed

Offline rickhunter

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 447
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
Re: Boot up error on my alpha 2 v20/32 system
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2019, 02:42:56 PM »
Need screen shots of the halt error, or what caused the cascade.  Also a screenshot of the install screen, that is the only way to tell what is on the ssd.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline eferry

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2019, 09:20:38 AM »
Not allowing me to upload picture. File too large.

Offline rickhunter

• Topic Moderator
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2019, 10:31:35 AM »
resize it, or just transcribe what it says on the right hand side window.  That will tell you what is on the SSD.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline eferry

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2019, 03:58:44 PM »
Install flash 227207d        currently installed modules

part number                        module
227274c                               bios
avjuruscatro-02                     jur
bal 2392274b                       game
bal 239276b                         game art
bal23927sb                          game art

Offline rickhunter

• Topic Moderator
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2019, 07:20:23 PM »
There should be more than that, you are missing the OS and associated parts (license manager, etc).  Did you factory wipe the drive before you installed the game.  It's odd that the game would install without passing the dependency checks.  If you don't have the OS in the SSD, I recommend you factory wipe the SSD (boot machine with install card only and select the factory reset function).  Power off.  Insert OS card under the install card. Power up and install OS.  Power off, replace OS with game card, power on, and install game.  Power off, remove all cards.  Power one and go through setup process and you are ready to play.

Offline eferry

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2019, 08:08:45 PM »
I trying to obtain the os ssd . I dont have it.  Thanks,

Offline rickhunter

• Topic Moderator
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2019, 09:30:08 PM »
The os can be installed into any ssd.  You just need the OS install CF card or usb thumb drive (depending on OS Version)

Offline eferry

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2019, 02:31:07 PM »
Any idea where I can get the os flash card for  my machine. I believe the computer is unix based.

Offline rickhunter

• Topic Moderator
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2019, 03:24:17 PM »
Place a WTB, you probably want to get at least 366J.  370B is next version, but so far everything I have tried has worked on 366J.

Offline eferry

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2019, 03:57:57 PM »
I still cant figure out how to do that.

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 240
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2019, 08:11:31 PM »

Offline eferry

• NLG
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2019, 08:39:13 AM »
Problem solved. New OS installed and game is back up and running, Thanks for all the help especially from Jeff G.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal