New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Machine Type Mismatch Error  (Read 17304 times)

Offline Buzz

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 76
  • Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
Re: Machine Type Mismatch Error
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2014, 04:00:21 PM »
I guess I lied and I'm back one more time.

Eric  If your reply in #30 was correct you have the solution to your problem. No MPU, No Mother Boards, No Netplex, and NO changing the lower light bulb in the candle.  In door optic test when the latch is down the 0 and 1 will pulse from one to the other. No pulse, adjust the optics !!  If when the optics are adjusted properly there is no pulse exchange the optics with  your other machine, but only exchange them one at a time. ( one at a time will tell you which one is bad )

To adjust the optics,  place some tape on the cabinet and door. Using a Sharpie draw a line on the tape that is lined up with the center of the optic. Close the door and if the Sharpie lines do not line up the optics need adjusted.

OK with a good working set of door optics and with the BV and cash can removed from the machine, ( you really don't have to remove them, but in this case please do ) Now open and close the door latch three or four times. All the BV errors will clear, now install the BV and cash can and see if the error comes back.

what they are telling you about going to Netplex Config everytime you change BVs in a S 2000 is bull shit. If after changing BVs is a S 2000 if you see CRC mismatch on the VFD just open and close the main door latch a few times and the machine will adjust for the new CRC.

Tricks of the trade  :Scratch-Head: :Scratch-Head: OK the tricks of my trade are trying to shift a 18 speed transmission as smooth as I can and getting from point A to point B without getting a speeding ticket or a overload ticket. I'm no slot tech, three ways I've learned about slot machines, the commen sense way, the hard way and about 6 years ago I enrolled in this sort of slot tech school. Name of that school is New Life Games and up until a couple of months ago I  Read every post that was on the kind of machines I own. 90 percent of those post are bull shit but every now and then you will learn something new. This one is hard to believe but in almost 6 years I only ask for help on a machine two times and got NO reply on one of them.
PUT BRAIN IN GEAR BEFORE PUTTING MOUTH IN MOTION

Offline Haywired

• Formerly Triplediamond
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Haywired New User barely matters.Haywired New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2014, 08:05:46 PM »
Hey thanks Buzz,
I did get the optics somewhat adjusted ...I was going to go get a hinge to replace the one on the door...It has a nice sag in it when you open it..after that I will see if I can get them lined up better, if I have to, like you said I will swap it out with the other machine ...one at a time ....I will mess with it probably this weekend ..I had to walk away from it for a couple of days and take a break....
Thanks again for the reply

Offline Buzz

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2014, 11:06:59 PM »
Who cares if the door sags when it's open !! Your not using the optics when the door is open, but you can bet your butt when the door is closed the optics are in no different alignment with the old hinge are  new one.  Besides I'll bet the hinge you have is not the blame for the sag.  Do this, with the door open a small amount lift up on the bottom of it and watch the cabinet flex. They are just piss poor cabinets, you will never see a Williams cabinet flex like a IGT does.  If you happen to have a arc welder, tac two pieces of 1 1/2 or 2 inch angel iron to the floor and each side, it helps.  Wire feed works best if you have one.
PUT BRAIN IN GEAR BEFORE PUTTING MOUTH IN MOTION

Offline Haywired

• Formerly Triplediamond
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Haywired New User barely matters.Haywired New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2014, 06:39:44 PM »
Update messed around with the machine a little more ....tried adjusted the door optics..no change ..replaced optics with ones out of my other working machine ...bv errors went away but then received the machine mismatch again ....weird  as I was scratching my head and staring at the machine ..I happened to have the belly glass removed and I pushed on the light plate on the left hand side where the belly door cherry switch is ....bingo error gone and game waiting to play mode ......go figure .....replaced with one from the other machine ....game plays fine ....I have some other minor issues .....not error related ,but I will read up on those at a later time .....So with the bad battery to start and door optic problems, I will know next time the first things to look for when errors occur ....Thanks to everyone who helped me out ....many many thanks .....I'm always learning more and more about how these machines work.
Eric

Offline erbs

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2014, 06:53:34 PM »
For the belly door cherry switch you can bypass it by tying the 2 wires together, you will never have to worry about that again. I do this to all my machines along with the cash can wires.

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2014, 10:09:02 PM »
Yep, lesson to remember here is ALL DOOR OPTICS ARE RELATED!!! Yah! Glad you got it!!!
Email: Sales@CentralValleySlots.com

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal