New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Anyone know to reset coin out jam  (Read 2481 times)

Offline 68droptop

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • 68droptop New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Anyone know to reset coin out jam
« on: January 08, 2020, 02:04:25 PM »
I have  "Call Attendant coin-out jam" error on my I-Game Game King after replacing the button cell battery on the board.  Reset the machine 3 times so far and will not clear.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 09:28:57 AM by shortrackskater »

Offline 68droptop

• NLG
Re: Re: Anyone know to reset coin out jam
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2020, 04:08:25 PM »
Commenting to this thread as I have the same "Call Attendant coin-out jam" error on my I-Game Game King after replacing the button cell battery on the board.  Reset the machine 3 times so far and will not clear.
Ultimately solved myself but will respond back to maybe help someone in the future.
Since I was getting the error after installation of a dead button cell (and it was truly dead, only putting out a few millivolts) I decided to remove it from the board to clear everything and than re-soldered it back in.  Had to 3-key it 4 times, but it did eventually fire right up without the error showing up.  Weird.
And yes, I did try to reset the machine a few more times before I decided to pull it again.

Offline 68droptop

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2020, 05:32:01 PM »
Commenting to this thread as I have the same "Call Attendant coin-out jam" error on my I-Game Game King after replacing the button cell battery on the board.  Reset the machine 3 times so far and will not clear.
Ultimately solved myself but will respond back to maybe help someone in the future.
Since I was getting the error after installation of a dead button cell (and it was truly dead, only putting out a few millivolts) I decided to remove it from the board to clear everything and than re-soldered it back in.  Had to 3-key it 4 times, but it did eventually fire right up without the error showing up.  Weird.
And yes, I did try to reset the machine a few more times before I decided to pull it again.

And one more time...
After playing the machine I hit a good size, but not huge one and the same error popped up.  I went through every menu line by line and did not see anything that would affect that.
 :banghead:

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 240
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2020, 05:42:50 PM »
Does machine have a hopper or a printer?  Need keychip to enable printer.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 09:29:17 AM by shortrackskater »

Offline 68droptop

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2020, 07:37:20 AM »
 No hopper, never was.  Has a printer and was working fine before the battery was dying/ replaced.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 09:30:13 AM by shortrackskater »

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 240
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2020, 08:49:03 AM »
You need to go into settings menu and see if the printer is still enabled after changing the battery. 

press white button on MPU.
touch the setup box,
touch the machine options box,
touch peripheral devices setup box.

is thermal printer enabled?
you will need a keychip to enable it if it is not enabled.

this should be best place to start.

Offline Jim

• 1-513-984-2201
  • Supporting Vendors
  • Reputation Power: 301
  • Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Anyone know to reset coin out jam
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2020, 10:05:45 AM »
reading your post I have a question?  when you said you reset the machine, what did you do to do that?  does that mean you did a clear (using a clear chip)

just curious,  hope you did clear the machine.

Jim

Signature:
MIDWEST SLOTS   Selling Quality Slot Machines since 1995.  We service and repair all types of slot machines. Mills, Jennings, Bally EM, 1000/2000 series, Proslot, 6000. IGT  M, M+ ,S,  S+, S-2000,  I-Game,  Universal,  Video Poker, Sigma, Bally Alpha's , Williams-550, DOTS, BBU I don't have a WEB SITE, HOWEVER, I have hundreds of parts and reel strips and glass. If you need something, call or send me a pm. 

Offline wizeone

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • wizeone New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2020, 11:36:40 AM »
pulling the battery resets the machine to defaults, which means the hopper is enabled and the printer is disabled.   you will need to keychip it to turn off the hopper and enable the printer again.

if you dont have a keychip, pm RB here on the site, i get all my keychips from him.

Offline 68droptop

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2020, 02:32:31 PM »
pulling the battery resets the machine to defaults, which means the hopper is enabled and the printer is disabled.   you will need to keychip it to turn off the hopper and enable the printer again.

if you dont have a keychip, pm RB here on the site, i get all my keychips from him.

Jim, I did not clear the machine so this is likely the cause of the error.  I will need to order key chips to do so. (Does the same thing happen to S-2000's when a battery is removed?) 

wizeone, I should probably know this, but RB?  EDIT:  Found him... thanks.

You need to go into settings menu and see if the printer is still enabled after changing the battery. 

press white button on MPU.
touch the setup box,
touch the machine options box,
touch peripheral devices setup box.

is thermal printer enabled?
you will need a keychip to enable it if it is not enabled.

this should be best place to start.

Sorry sixcardmark, I missed your reply.  Thanks you for the response.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 02:50:09 PM by 68droptop »

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal