New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Changed to a new game and the payouts are paying out wrong  (Read 7066 times)

Offline bondoexpress

• Contributing NLG Member
  • New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • bondoexpress New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Changed to a new game and the payouts are paying out wrong
« on: August 17, 2014, 05:56:15 PM »
I installed a new game in a S+ and the game was double wild cherry all 3 reel strips are the same and the file is (SS 4330 3 coin )when playing the machine hits double bars and only pays 30 which would be single bars but single bars are 3 symbols away I lined up all 3 reels with the notches so is there a wrong SP chip or are the reels that far off also I hit triple bar double cherry triple bar and it paid out correctly 240 so I do not know what happened any ideas Thanks
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 08:47:38 PM by bondoexpress »

Offline knagl

• Kevin
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!
Re: Changed to a new game and the payouts are paying out wrong
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2014, 06:54:51 PM »
I installed a new game in a S+ and the game was double wild cherry all 3 reel strips are the same and the file is (SS 3343)

SS3343 is for a non-US 3-coin buy-a-pay Sizzing 7s.

Assuming that you're actually using a SS4330 as shown in your picture, your reel strips should have the following symbols in the following order.  If they do not, you have the wrong strips:

Red 7

Single Bar

Triple Bar

Single Bar

Red 7

Double Bar

Single Bar

Wild Cherry

Single Bar

Triple Bar

Double Bar

If you do indeed have the correct strips, is it possible you have slant-top reels installed in your upright machine?
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline bondoexpress

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2014, 07:13:44 PM »
Yes it was a Sizzler and I changed it out to the Double wild cherry they are the back lit reel strips and the combination looks to be the same  on all 3 reel strips on the triple hit it paid the correct coin but it could be a different hit here is a picture of it if they were slant top reels is there a way to find out or do I move the reel strips down or up from notch

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2014, 07:33:17 PM »
What SS chip are you actually using? You stated SS3343, but the pic shows diff???
Email: Sales@CentralValleySlots.com

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2014, 07:39:41 PM »
Well of course they are! Double wild cherry has a 2x symbol in the wild cherry symbol.

EDIT: The above statement is completely false!! TRIPLE DOUBLE WILD CHERRY HAS THE 3X and 2X, but NOT Double Wild Cherry!!!   Sorry Guys!  :fryingpan: :fryingpan:  -Roslyn
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 08:13:01 AM by CVslots »

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2014, 07:44:29 PM »
S+ strip numbers are:

Double Wild Cherry      cm   AAA   848 114 00

Wild Cherry      cm   AAA   858 741 00* / [size=78%]858 744 00*[/size]
Wild Cherry      cm   AAA   858 736 00

As you can see, there's some variances in the Wild Cherry strips, but the Double Wild Cherry strips are cut and dried...

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2014, 07:58:33 PM »
If the game is called Double Wild Cherry, and the symbols are the same as the original Wild Cherry, at what point would the payout EVER become DOUBLE?

On the flip side, keep it simple man! Op has conflicting SS chip numbers, we don't need to reinvent the wheel if all he has is a wrong SS. Sorry, but been through this too many times before. OP needs to tell us what SS he has, and wether the game is a Wild Herry or a DOUBLE Wild Cherry (the glass will be a clear indication). We can either recommend a SS change or a reel strip change from there.

No offense Guys, just too many new inquiries and not enough educated responses....
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 08:13:32 AM by CVslots »

Offline Thegambler327

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • Thegambler327 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2014, 08:10:00 PM »
Good luck hope you get your machine working

Offline bondoexpress

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2014, 08:44:24 PM »
here is a picture of the glass it shows the cherry symbol with no 2x across it but on the glass its the same symbol and it states when  2 cherry's are on the line it is a 4x win the chip in the machine is the the Double wild cherry (SS 4330) 3 coin 92.5% and the (SP872 Type/0/1/4/5 chip) and this kit came from a member on this site where he used this game

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2014, 09:08:08 PM »
Oh....well then u would absolutely ask the Vendor what SS is appropriate for the glass and strips. no offense, but if we'd have sold it, we'd be on the hook, most definitely! know what you sell, and sell what you know....or sell it with a disclaimer at least!!!
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 07:57:23 AM by CVslots »

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 447
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2014, 09:08:45 PM »
Double wild cherry does not have a "Double Wild Cherry" symbol, it's the same as the wild cherry symbol,  don't know why IGT made it that way.  I have that kit for my S+.  If you are still having issues with it,  I'll go dig out the kit to see what chips I have for it.  Can you pull out the 3 strips and post a picture of them?
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline bondoexpress

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2014, 09:18:43 PM »
I will get a picture of all 3 strips up tomorrow the machine is at a different location Thanks for the help

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2014, 08:15:56 AM »
Double wild cherry does not have a "Double Wild Cherry" symbol, it's the same as the wild cherry symbol,  don't know why IGT made it that way.

I think I was thinking of the Triple Double Wild Cherry maybe? I edited my post to let everyone know my statement was complete BS!  :rotfl:

Roz

Offline Thegambler327

• Reputation Power: 16
  • Thegambler327 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2014, 08:51:06 AM »
I was actually thinking the same thing last night thinking that they used the same double symbol for the double wild cherry.  I believe that the double wild cherry pie used the times 2 symbol on the cherry symbol and that's what we were thinking

Offline tollguy316

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • tollguy316 New User barely matters.tollguy316 New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2014, 09:54:21 AM »
Brandis got the kit from me a few years ago.   I haven't had an S+ in years; but I do recall playing that game.  The Wild Cherry symbol is wild above and below the payline and is a a Wild 2x If on the payline. ..... Brandis and I spoke about the kit yesterday and were unable to come up with a definite solution .... Does anyone possibly have the reel symbol order for these strips ?  Thanks, Bill

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 447
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2014, 10:06:40 AM »
I have both Wild Cherry and Double Wild Cherry.  I was waiting to see him post the strips he got to compare to what I have.  I may just post both sets for future reference when I get home tonight.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2014, 10:08:50 AM »
Knagl posted the strip layout earlier in thread.  :yes: :cool_thumb_up:

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 351
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2014, 01:28:34 PM »
Here are pics of both strips. They look the same at a glance when installed but they are indexed differently.
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline bondoexpress

• NLG
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2014, 06:00:13 PM »
Hello every one that helped out I got the machine up and running the reel strips were #85874400 and the reels had to be moved up 2 symbols where the double bars were it was 2 symbols off from the notch in  the reel strips   so the machine is up and working now Thanks for all that Helped get this working again   :thank_you:

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 351
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2014, 06:07:40 PM »
That's what I suspected. Those are Wild Cherry strips, not Double Wild Cherry. Roz shows to have the correct ones in stock if interested. I have re-indexed strips before with success but they tend to not stay tight on the baskets after doing so. Glad you got it solved.

http://www.centralvalleyslots.com/igt-double-wild-cherry-reel-strips.html
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal