New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: IGT S+ BLACK CHERRY MACHINE 2 coin jackpot stickers  (Read 2127 times)

Offline Tmmybahama

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Tmmybahama New User has no influence.
  • Pic of wife; best bet I ever placed for life!
IGT S+ BLACK CHERRY MACHINE 2 coin jackpot stickers
« on: June 28, 2014, 05:42:50 PM »
I own one of these and its the 2 coin version.  All I need, because this was an obvious PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT type machine, I believe, because there are 2 Clear windows on the 3 black cherry jackpot anywhere for 2 coins and the 3 black cherry jackpot on center line, for 2 coins.  They had a digital readout thing I took out.  I just want to put 500 and 2500 respectively and NEED THOSE TWO STICKERS... A picture of this machine has been taken so you can see what I need.:  (below is a link to somebody who is selling the same machine I own.  I need that 500 sticker and the 5000 sticker at the top right for the two-2 coin payouts....  And a price and how much it would be to have it shipped by Friday next week if possible to Utah.  Thank you in advance... 

http://slotmachinesltd.com/shop/igt-s/igt-black-cherry

“Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Gambling is a way of buying hope on credit."

Offline IFFV68

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • IFFV68 Is working their way up.IFFV68 Is working their way up.IFFV68 Is working their way up.
  • NLG
Re: IGT S+ BLACK CHERRY MACHINE 2 coin jackpot stickers
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2014, 06:48:05 PM »
I either have the 500 Coins or 5,000 Coins.
They do not say CREDITS. I know a lot of members prefer the ones that say CREDITS, not Coins.
Also,
I'm not certain what Size it is?
I will have to look tomorrow to give you the details.
I hope I can help you out.
R.
It's not what you can afford to Buy?
It's what you can afford to keep!

Offline Tmmybahama

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2014, 10:48:48 AM »
Sorry I meant coins.  My machine is an IGT S+ flat top.  (I dont know how to insert a picture onto this message from my computer... when i hit insert image it wants an address on the web so I cant take a picture of it....  but my machine IS NOT the S-2000.)  The model # is:  B5036CFIW made 10/96 and IS THE 2 COIN BLACK CHERRY (with nudge feature), not the 3 COIN one.  The one coin jackpot pays 200 and 2500, and I set the 2 coin pays for 500 and 5000 already.  I converted the nickels to quarters just last night and changed the coin drop metal piece and everything works peachy.  Just need these few aesthetics (oh, I also need to buy, if you have, some of those 25 cent stickers that are dead center above the button panel showing what denomination the machine takes... I could actually use like 3 or 4, 25 cent stickers, and I also need 2 metal coin drops made for quarters.  I have found not too many people like nickel machines compared to quarters so I am converting the rest of my machines to quarters and that will get me enough for a little while.

If my terminology is wrong on what I am calling these things I am asking for, please correct me, so I can learn and not continue to make the same mistake as I order more parts in the future.  I have halved my inventory in 1 year from 70 to about 30 machines and love what I am doing.  But as I get closer to the end here, I am realizing I have been picking parts from these machines and now I am coming up short and am being forced to order.  So I expect, this is just the first of many to come in the future.  I appreciate the quick response, and if there is any other info. you need from me to insure I receive the correct part and I am not asking for the wrong one, please just ask.  and when I do order, will paypal be ok????

- Brad G.
“Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 352
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2014, 11:42:40 AM »
Brad, PM me your address & i will send this to you tomorrow. It's not a decal but a cling. Just dampen it & rub out the bubbles...............Ron
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline Tmmybahama

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2014, 10:13:48 PM »
Ron, you have mail...

IFVV68:  If you could help me with any of the other things Id appreciate the help.  looks like Ron is gonna help me on the two coin stickers.  I love the helpfulness of everybody!  BEST SITE EVER!  The next week or two I will be looking for alot of S  parts, (batteries and fluorescent belly bulbs, and wedge lights #555, and whatever the other ones I need for SIGMA machines, Williams 50x (I think that's what they are) and IGT S  machines... batteries n lighting for sure... n probably some door hinges... Ill set up another WTB thread when I am ready for all that....  Thank you for the responses guys.  I DO SO APPRECIATE IT!!!

Offline Tmmybahama

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2014, 11:04:50 PM »
Brad, PM me your address & i will send this to you tomorrow. It's not a decal but a cling. Just dampen it & rub out the bubbles...............Ron

Thank you Ron!!!  Loved what you sent me, worked perfectly and now the machine is just waiting for a box/stand I am building and then its off to a client's home!!!!

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal