New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Sigma SG-50B Hot Sevens dead machine, need a buncha help, first one of these!  (Read 2521 times)

Offline SmiggedySmack

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • SmiggedySmack New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Just bought a hot sevens slot.  Plugged it in and only lights are the florescent.  Messed with power supply and saw the 110 coming in but no voltages going out that I could tell.  I’m used to pinballx that have DC voltages so first thing is “does it run on dc or ac?  Messed with it some more and the fuse blew, then the little tower next to the fuse flashed.  Guessing I blew it up...  I would like to find a real manual for it, power supply, and some new boards if they’re available.  The main board has some hacks on it.  Can burn my own roms to and will if someone can point me to a site that has them for download.  Please help if ya can, got this thing cheap and wanna bulletproof it!
Thanks a bunch,
Chris
Cclarkson0521@yahoo.com

Offline SmiggedySmack

• NLG
Forgot to mention, I want to buy the parts if you have them!!!!  Let me know if you have parts that will work in this machine.
Thanks again!

Offline Badbaud

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 305
  • Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!
  • (shop) klar.slotrepair@gmail.com
What is the PT version  number on the computer board.
Let them that don't want any, have memories of not getting any.

Offline SmiggedySmack

• NLG
I won’t be here me for all this week, I’ll check when I. An and see what you can make of it.  Thanks!

Offline wjpelka

• Reputation Power: 7
  • wjpelka New User has no influence.
  • NLG
I got a SG-50B  $.25 machine about 6 weeks ago. I have gone from completely dead machine to one that just needs to get the Dollar Bill Validater to work.I have found lots of info on line and would be happy to share. Just fixed the coin input problem by finding the sweet spot on the sensitivity pot on my CC-16 Coin comparison device.

My machine had a daughter board on the main board with a yellow wire coming off a chip on the motherboard and going to the connector on the daughter board. Pin was broken when the wire pulled out. Ordered parts to replace that chip and then I will have a spare for my machine. Found the board I needed on Ebay, ordered it, transferred the eproms and it fired right up. You might want to post some pictures of the internals of the machine. Also I have located a power supply that will produce all of the voltages we need.

wjpelka@hotmail.com

Bill

Offline SmiggedySmack

• NLG
Badbaud, the board says Mech-Slot PCB 340023 Rev A1.  I would like to buy one if you have it please, thanks!

Offline Badbaud

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 305
  • Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!
  • (shop) klar.slotrepair@gmail.com
I'll check at the shop Monday.
Let them that don't want any, have memories of not getting any.

Offline rich321

• rich321 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
    • Dollar Dig Cashback Rebates
I'll check at the shop Monday.

I just picked up one of these as well.  Dead cap which I'll be replacing soon.  No idea on how to program it (assuming nothing else is broken).  Would you be able to share a manual?

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal