New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Machine type query  (Read 591 times)

Offline BlackSwan

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • BlackSwan New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Machine type query
« on: April 25, 2020, 12:26:04 AM »
Okay people, what make is this machine? I know it's a Pacific but hoping for more info. Not mine but the owner says it beeps when turned on and the usual no signal on the monitor.Attached pic, not sure i it worked.

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 266
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Machine type query
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2020, 09:24:52 AM »
We don't do too well here with Australian made machines!
If there's no video, check the connector on the back of the LCD screen, or any connectors/cables on the LCD.
Check the battery voltage on the MPU. I have no clue what type it should be but they can open it and just look by popping the battery out to see what voltage it should be. If it measures low, replace it and try the machine.
It could be a problem with the video portion of the MPU or a video card. Is there any manufacture name on the machine, such as Sirius?
I really can't help a whole lot more. Perhaps another NLG member will reply with more help.

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline BlackSwan

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2020, 03:09:47 PM »
There's a lot of Australians on this site.In Australia the ID plate is removed and sent back to the regulatory organisation when the machine is finally taken out of service. It isn't done now but it was when this machine was removed.They went out of service as I come into the industry.
I'm 2,000km  from the machine owner.
If the batteries were flat it would still boot.
I believe it's a crook processor. Beeping suggested maybe ram not detected like on a PC but got him to remove and clean connections and no change.

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2020, 07:52:04 AM »
My general guidelines for buying a machine I've not worked on before is how easy it is to get parts for it.  Obviously you would need to identify the machine, but if you have not seen another like it, and you have been looking, it is a god omen on how hard it would be to find parts for it.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline BlackSwan

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2020, 04:42:15 PM »
My general guidelines for buying a machine I've not worked on before is how easy it is to get parts for it.  Obviously you would need to identify the machine, but if you have not seen another like it, and you have been looking, it is a god omen on how hard it would be to find parts for it.
I didn't buy this machine, just making inquires for the person who did who isn't a member of this forum.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal