New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Double Top Dollar Help  (Read 1065 times)

Offline FinalOffer

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • FinalOffer New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Double Top Dollar Help
« on: May 06, 2020, 11:26:24 AM »
Hi All,

I am new to this forum and seeking some help on my S2000 Double Top Dollar Multi-Denom 2-Coin machine.  My current setting are:

Accounting Denom:  $.01
Coin Denom: $.01
Player Denom: $1, $5, $10, $25

1) I cannot set the Player Denom higher than $25.

2) I cannot change the payout for any of the Games.  I can only choose LS016818 (88.76%) or Disable.

3) I purchased a Bettor Slots TITO with a System Bonus of 100,000 credits (@$.01).  Verified all Key Chip and Option setting are correct.  Cannot get the Service Button to add the credits.  The TITO part works perfectly. Jim is sending a replacement board set to 10,000 credits to see if that works.  Does anyone know if there is a max on system bonus?

I purchased a SB100516 chip as I was told this would allow me to configure the above.  The new SB chip is functioning the same as the SB100515 chip.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 12:17:39 PM by FinalOffer »

Offline dailey

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
Re: Double Top Dollar Help
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2020, 03:09:13 PM »
The player denominations available is determined by the accounting denomination. For example, if the accounting denomination is $0.01,  the possible player denominations range from $0.01 to $25.00    To enable higher player denominations, increase the accounting denomination. I suggest increasing it to $1.00

Offline FinalOffer

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2020, 04:56:13 PM »
Thank you Dailey!  I tried setting the Accounting Denom to $1.00.  That didn't help.

Offline dailey

• dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2020, 06:05:53 PM »

Sorry that didn't help.  When you try to change the player denomination and payout percentages, do the options appear in the menu but does not allow you to change them ?

I had a problem trying to increase the player denomination on a machine once. I used the correct key and had no credits on the meter, but it still wouldn't allow any changes. I tried keying it several times. Finally I did a clear and that solved it. I would never recommend clearing except as a last resort.

Offline FinalOffer

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2020, 07:07:00 PM »

I've tried the CLEAR so many times now 🙄. A slot tech I spoke to and many threads on here said $.01 for both the Accounting & Coin Denom works best for my particular machine.  Of the 3 issues, the Player Denom is the least priority.

I'm starting to wonder if limitations I'm face are embedded into the software and not able to be changed.  Hoping a S2000 guru can confirm or shed some new light on how to resolve 🙏

Appreciate the help Dailey! 👍

Offline Simon Barsinister

• Supporting Vendors
  • NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Simon Barsinister Is working their way up.Simon Barsinister Is working their way up.Simon Barsinister Is working their way up.
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2020, 07:24:05 PM »
Both of those Base eproms only have one paytable unfortunately.   SB100516 has a slightly higher payback, ~90%.
As far as the denoms go, if you let me know what SG chips you are running I should be able to let you know if the denoms are limited by the software.

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 240
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2020, 07:27:51 PM »
Both of those Base eproms only have one paytable unfortunately.   SB100516 has a slightly higher payback, ~90%.
As far as the denoms go, if you let me know what SG chips you are running I should be able to let you know if the denoms are limited by the software.
:agreepost:

Offline FinalOffer

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2020, 07:44:20 PM »
Thanx Simon!  The new SB100516 was giving me the same 88.76% as the original SB100515.

Both GME1 & GME2 are SG000378.

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2020, 07:57:46 PM »
SG000378 Denomination:                       
Acceptable  denominations are 0.01, 0.02, 0.03, 0.05, 0.10, 0.20, 0.25, 0.50, 1, 2, 2.50, 5, 10, 20, 25, 50, 100, 200, 250, 500, 1000, 2000, 2500, and 5000. 

I have never tried a $1000 system bonus.

Offline dailey

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2020, 08:14:33 PM »

This attachment might help.

Just for reference, I have a Top Dollar machine (not double top dollar), 3-reel, single line, 2-coin,  coin denomination $1.00,  player denomination $1.00, SB100512 & SG000378.   Payback percentage is 97.49%

Offline FinalOffer

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2020, 09:07:49 PM »
Thank you Mark!  Jim @ Bettor TITO thought $1K System Bonus may be a software limitation.  He is sending me the $100 kit so see if that works.  If so, I guess my machine isn't able to take the $1K Bonus

Thank you Dailey!  I could have sworn I tried Accounting Denom @ $1 before and Games 2, 3, & 4 were not able to be selected.  I will try to CLEAR and set again when I have a moment.  (The personalized ticket data entry is a pain, lol) . Wondering it the Multi-Denom is affecting this as well.

Im still stumped as to why the SB100516 is giving me the same 88.76% as the SB100515.  If in fact the SB100516 is ONLY 90%ish, I should just leave well enough alone. ‍♂️
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 12:35:29 AM by FinalOffer »

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2020, 09:31:42 PM »
System bonusing is based off the accounting denom I believe.  If you raise it to $1 you only need a 100 credit tito.

SB100516 is 90.62%

Offline FinalOffer

• NLG
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2020, 09:57:12 PM »

Will clear and try with SB100516 chip and Accounting Denom set at $1. The replacement TITO kit is coming with 10K System Bonus credit so if all goes well, that will be a $10K add each time

Thanx everyone for the help!👍

Offline FinalOffer

• NLG
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2020, 03:05:13 AM »
Update 1!

System Bonus issue has been resolved.  The new TITO board with 10K credit works.  Apparently there is a System Bonus limit on my particular machine.  Not sure what the actual limit is but 10K works and 100K doesn't. 🤷‍♂️

Thank you to Jim @ Bettor Slots!

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal