New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Midwest Slots  (Read 2275 times)

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 352
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Midwest Slots
« on: May 27, 2020, 09:38:08 PM »
After years of communicating & doing business with Midwest Jim via PM, phone, etc, I made a road trip to get a load of parts & meet him in person. I have to say I was not disappointed. He is top notch, has an amazing inventory and is a true asset to the NLG community. Kudos to members sixcardmark & 4cheddar also who helped me out tremendously while I was in town. It's always nice to put a face with a name & shake hands (in spite of the pandemic).

:hail:
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 410
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Midwest Slots
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2020, 06:15:23 AM »
Haha...cool picture! :cool_thumb_up:
Couple of smart brains right there! :yes:
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • 777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2020, 06:17:08 AM »
 :cool_thumb_up: :cool_thumb_up: :agreepost:

Offline 4cheddar

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • 4cheddar New User has no influence.
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2020, 04:36:32 PM »
Ron, it was great to finally meet you in person after all these years. You were one of the first ones who reached out to me after I bought my first machine and somehow I now own seven. :Scratch-Head:    I truly appreciate all the help and you are right about Jim! We are very lucky to have him in our backyard but if there was a top 10 list on NLG, I'd vote you right up there with him! :hail:

We are all lucky to have a great community of members!!

Offline Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 387
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2020, 04:50:45 PM »
I agree.  Both of you guys are great assets to the NLG and home slot user community.  Thanks for all that you do and sharing your knowledge!  :applause:
And for those of us who haven't met either of you, who is who in the photo?

Offline Ash100

• Contributing NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • Ash100 Is a rising star!Ash100 Is a rising star!Ash100 Is a rising star!Ash100 Is a rising star!Ash100 Is a rising star!Ash100 Is a rising star!
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2020, 05:06:40 PM »
I'm a little jealous, I wont lie. Lol

All of these guys mentioned in the above posts and many others not mentioned are a tremendous asset to the NLG community.

I can't thank you enough RB for your wisdom in helping me troubleshoot some difficult problems and then sending me to Jim for the parts to fix it.

And Mark, you've been quite a help as well.

This is by far the most amazing hobby I've ever undertaken, and I've had quite a few. And the NLG community just makes it that much better!

Stay safe everyone and I hope to meet you all in person one day.

Curtis ash100
Eat 'till you're tired, Sleep 'till you're hungry

Offline ScottyK

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • ScottyK New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2020, 08:42:34 AM »
Yep, I can't agree more; everyone here has been tremendous.  I've only been in the hobby since this past December, and I have received so much help from so many members here.  Thanks so much for helping this newbie out!

Offline Jim

• 1-513-984-2201
  • Supporting Vendors
  • Reputation Power: 300
  • Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2020, 09:14:47 AM »
Thanks Ron for the kind words!, Cliff,   Ron is the one holding the computer,  he is showing me what a computer is, I don't get out much, so that was a real eye opener that there is that kind of technology available! lol  :arrowthruhead:  :rotfl: :propeller:

Jim

Signature:
MIDWEST SLOTS   Selling Quality Slot Machines since 1995.  We service and repair all types of slot machines. Mills, Jennings, Bally EM, 1000/2000 series, Proslot, 6000. IGT  M, M+ ,S,  S+, S-2000,  I-Game,  Universal,  Video Poker, Sigma, Bally Alpha's , Williams-550, DOTS, BBU I don't have a WEB SITE, HOWEVER, I have hundreds of parts and reel strips and glass. If you need something, call or send me a pm. 

Offline mvco

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • mvco New User barely matters.mvco New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2020, 08:09:19 AM »
Bothy of these guys are NLG greats!  Both have helped me out with parts and advice over the years.   Thanks to both of you!   :-)

Offline Terps

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Terps Is working their way up.Terps Is working their way up.Terps Is working their way up.
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2020, 03:57:33 PM »
I agree with everyone, both Jim and Ron have helped me out numerous times and I always enjoy talking with them. Thank you for what you do in the NLG community!

Fusco

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal