New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: somebody know this machine  (Read 7301 times)

Offline brooker

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • brooker New User has no influence.
  • NLG
somebody know this machine
« on: June 05, 2015, 05:19:02 PM »
hello. i get this machine but i cant find  any info about this. is a tradematic roulette made in austria. when i put on. onnly show in the screen f17 tm see in the pic

Offline Shaggy

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 143
  • Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: somebody know this machine
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2015, 06:28:57 PM »
Is there a battery giving you the "17" error? Older machines have problems that usually are fairly simple to find. I would check there first.
"All things being equal. The easiest explanation and the easiest answer is probably the right one".

Offline brooker

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2015, 06:37:26 PM »
i replaced the battery and still the same..

Offline Shaggy

• Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2015, 06:58:45 PM »
With no acid damage underneath the battery, is there a door optics or something of the sort that could be causing this?
"All things being equal. The easiest explanation and the easiest answer is probably the right one".

Offline brooker

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2015, 07:13:26 PM »
well the machine is not conect to the stand.. i mean the machine come with  one stand and is conect with wire...

Offline Shaggy

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2015, 07:18:02 PM »
No is there an optics on the inside of the door? Something that lines up to tell the machine that the door is closed? Door alignment can cause an error
so the machine won't play.

Offline brooker

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2015, 07:30:00 PM »
the cashbox is in the stand..but the machine wilil do some

Offline IFFV68

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • IFFV68 Is working their way up.IFFV68 Is working their way up.IFFV68 Is working their way up.
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2015, 04:36:39 PM »
This may have nothing to do with anything.
Is the Voltage 110V or 220V?
Just a guess.
It's not what you can afford to Buy?
It's what you can afford to keep!

Offline brooker

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2015, 05:06:42 PM »
is 220v

Offline Retro tech repair

• Contributing NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 81
  • Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2015, 06:42:36 PM »
looks very similar to an atronics prototype i worked on once. it had a different error tho. the one i had was 110v no optics in the door the reset used some kind of a key switch we had to replace it with a button. do you have a picture of mpu? the problem with the one i worked on ended up being the input shift registers failed.

Offline brooker

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2015, 06:57:47 PM »
see the pic....is 110v but have a convert

• Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2015, 07:10:39 PM »
the cabinet looks almost identical the mpu is totally different. i will see if i still have any of the pics. the on we had was labeled as prototype 1 so yours if its the same machine is most likely a newer revision.

Offline brooker

• NLG
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2015, 07:21:32 PM »
i need help with this machine...i change the battery and still the same just ´´17 tm ´´ in the sreen

• NLG
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2015, 11:07:10 PM »
so far no luck in finding any pics or info i saved on the one i worked on. some stuff i do remember tho from working on it. first when we got it the menu on it was in french but we were able to switch it to English in the service menu. i cant tell you how to get into the service menu on yours because your mpu is different on ours we had to swap out a small proprietary card. ours had 2 keys on the door one was a cam lock to hold the door closed the other was a key switch that when turned reset the machine. you may want to check if yours has the reset switch. on ours the 4 yellow buttons around the 0 were how we navigated the menu they also triggered different self tests when the door was open, but i dont remember ours had the 2 clusters of 3 to either side. all this being said im going to repeat the machine i worked on clearly stated it was a prototype on the maker plate it was a serial number of 1. the customer that brought it to us calmed he was given the machine by someone that worked for the company that built it and was told it was a prototype that never went into production in the states. i will also add that after we did get it working the thing never would stay working long mainly because we didn't have a hopper for it, but it also blew 2 shift registers that i beleave worked the bottem row of buttons. i hope you can get it running if i can find anymore into i will put it here.

Offline brooker

• NLG
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2015, 05:37:28 PM »
0k thank

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal