New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Games that play by themselves  (Read 7474 times)

Offline Yoeddy1

• Kit addiction expert
  • NLG Support Staff
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 174
  • Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!
  • "Get busy livin, or get busy dyin." -Andy Dufresne
    • Yoeddy's Slot Machine Videos
Games that play by themselves
« on: August 02, 2015, 02:17:00 AM »
Hey guys,

I've seen some videos of IGT S2000s playing by themselves.  What is the device that controls this and what does one do to set this up?  Can this also be added to video slots as well like a WMS Bluebird or an IGT video slot?

Here is an example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPoRT2ZYDUs

Thanks,
Jason
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 11:20:24 AM by Yoeddy1 »

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and win one meellion dollars!!!

Offline iwalker

• Sr NLG Member
  • New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • iwalker New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: Games that play by themselves
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2015, 05:35:35 AM »
Some themes have an Autoplay function that can be enabled on the screen - You may have to enable it in setup.
Autoplay can also be enabled via the relevant SAS command - Only problem is that games with bonus screens will pause here waiting for user input.

Offline Retro tech repair

• Contributing NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 81
  • Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2015, 09:48:26 AM »
i would be interested in knowing how to do it over sas. there was a method i saw somewhere on here or the old site, but i cant seem to find it.

Offline iwalker

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2015, 10:31:04 AM »
If You are using the SAStest utility its AA long poll.
If You have a DIY sollution and Your SAS address is 1 the commands together with CRC values are as follows

01 AA 00 53 08 Disable
01 AA 01 DA 19 Enable

Offline Retro tech repair

• Contributing NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 81
  • Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2015, 10:45:22 AM »
Ok thanks. I will give it a try.

Offline Yoeddy1

• Kit addiction expert
  • NLG Support Staff
  • Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2015, 11:04:56 AM »
Some themes have an Autoplay function that can be enabled on the screen - You may have to enable it in setup.
Autoplay can also be enabled via the relevant SAS command - Only problem is that games with bonus screens will pause here waiting for user input.

I've seen the Keno auto play function, which I always enable, but I'm talking about the S2000 machines that you see play by themselves.  Some guys have posted up videos of flipping a switch or some type of mod that will put the game into an automatic mode, and it will just play and play until a user stops it.

Thanks,
Jason

Offline iwalker

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2015, 11:17:09 AM »
Dont have a S2000 to test on - what happens if You keep start button pressed in ?
I do seem to vaguely recall some kind of mod involving this but have no idea where to start looking.

Offline Yoeddy1

• Kit addiction expert
  • NLG Support Staff
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2015, 11:21:02 AM »
I posted up a video of an example in my original post. 

Thanks,
Jason

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2015, 11:29:57 AM »
I think it was stayouttadabunker that came up with a circuit a few years ago wherein the max bet button was triggered by a light circuit that's activated at the end of a spin when the game is ready to play again. I think it was also tied into the call attendant button for turning the feature on and off. It doesn't seem like it would be overly difficult to build either electronically or electromechanically if a guy was willing to tap into the existing wiring harness to do it. Maybe bettorslots could find a way to integrate the feature into their tito unit. On bonus round games you could sit and wait for the bonuses to come up and avoid the waiting game

Offline iwalker

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2015, 11:44:16 AM »
Yep I think You are right - youtube user name a good clue - leads to this post on old site.
http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?topic=3726.25
Going through all SB's post may take a while  :Tongue_Out:

Offline Yoeddy1

• Kit addiction expert
  • NLG Support Staff
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2015, 08:31:48 PM »
See?  He's flipping a switch.  Somebody have these available?

<a href="http://youtu.be/r8_rHLvX42U" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/r8_rHLvX42U</a>

Jason

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal