New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Tatung L20XX Help???  (Read 5873 times)

Offline chat55904

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • chat55904 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Tatung L20XX Help???
« on: February 25, 2015, 03:34:43 PM »
I have a Bally Game Maker HD with upper and lower hd touch screens the lower is a Tatung L20XX and when i boot up machine monitor will say no signal and screen will go black i have check all cord and everything is good i even took screen from upper door and put it in lower door and that screen works so its in the monitor itself..... My question is can there be a board not responding inside monitor? funny how when power i can unplug screen and will say no signal if i plug it back in and unplug it again it will say no signal again so its acting like it knows its getting signal but no picture buttons on back of monitor also will not respond besides power button! Thanks

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
Re: Tatung L20XX Help???
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2015, 03:40:48 PM »
Does the lower screen have a DVI input as well?  You may have the wrong input selected if it does.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline chat55904

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2015, 04:00:17 PM »
NO only VGA im wondering it the A/D Board could be faulty and cause this?

Offline firebird71

• Contributing NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • firebird71 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2015, 11:20:37 AM »
I think the A/D board would be a good place to start.

Offline keystone9

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • keystone9 Might someday be someone...keystone9 Might someday be someone...keystone9 Might someday be someone...keystone9 Might someday be someone...
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2015, 02:50:13 PM »
Where can you get an A/D board for this monitor?

Offline tjlee

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • tjlee Has an aura about them.tjlee Has an aura about them.tjlee Has an aura about them.tjlee Has an aura about them.tjlee Has an aura about them.tjlee Has an aura about them.tjlee Has an aura about them.tjlee Has an aura about them.tjlee Has an aura about them.tjlee Has an aura about them.
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2015, 06:42:59 PM »
Patriot Gaming has AD boards for this monitor

Offline idylewild1

• Supporting Vendors
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • idylewild1 Is working their way up.idylewild1 Is working their way up.idylewild1 Is working their way up.
  • NLG
    • samronslots.com
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2015, 06:59:56 AM »
What does the LED on the back of the monitor do ?? Does it turn green and then orange or turn green and then blink on and off ??? I have repaired about ten to fifteen of these monitors by recapping the A/D board with 8 caps. There are 4 100UF 16V caps and 5 22UF 16V caps. Cost about $3-4 and takes about 20 minutes to do. Also fixes jittery pictures. Also separate the touchscreen from the monitor and clean the smoke residue from both. Makes for a really super nice picture.

Offline chat55904

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2015, 10:03:37 AM »
my monitor light goes green and stays green but no picture, I can unplug the VGA cable and it will say no input on the screen but thats all i have checked the cable and thats good i have replaced the monitor with another one i have for now but would like to get this one going!

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2015, 03:21:40 PM »
What does the LED on the back of the monitor do ?? Does it turn green and then orange or turn green and then blink on and off ??? I have repaired about ten to fifteen of these monitors by recapping the A/D board with 8 caps. There are 4 100UF 16V caps and 5 22UF 16V caps. Cost about $3-4 and takes about 20 minutes to do. Also fixes jittery pictures. Also separate the touchscreen from the monitor and clean the smoke residue from both. Makes for a really super nice picture.

Which method do you use to separate the touchscreen glass?  Do you use fishing line?  If so what rating?  I need to do this with 3 of my alpha monitors.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline idylewild1

• Supporting Vendors
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • idylewild1 Is working their way up.idylewild1 Is working their way up.idylewild1 Is working their way up.
  • NLG
    • samronslots.com
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2015, 05:11:40 PM »
I take all the mounting brackets off and use a large utility knife to cut through the double sided tape. I remove the brackets so I can keep the knife blade straight so it doesn't scratch the LCD screen. We have done 15-20 of these with no problems. Hope this helps.

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • 777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2015, 05:23:43 PM »
I use a heated +10 Vorpal sword-- :Tongue_Out: --Just kidding.  I have done many and tried many diff. techniques.  I just use a razor sharp blade now when I do have to clean/make repairs.  The fishing line serades the adhesive/foam etc.  The blade makes it easy to go back together without much of anything else-Just have to be carefull. 

Offline Apache

• Apache New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2015, 07:38:49 AM »
Re-cap the A/D board, it may solve your problem.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal