New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Changed games ,will not get past reel calibration.  (Read 7171 times)

Offline DF777

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • DF777 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Changed games ,will not get past reel calibration.
« on: February 10, 2015, 07:29:56 PM »

I have an Alpha S9E  I am trying to replace my Hot Shots with a Power Progressive that I just got today.
I have a 512 board and I'm using a 336-09 OS Card.I have also tried with a 336-05
I did the clear,installed the Game and OS Cards but once it gets to the reel calibration
I get a Call Attendant message and when I turn the reset key there is a message
"Machine Fault-Game Mgr.(862) : fmsg = 01000000 34 00000010 No Game Available"
I have tried on another machine and get the same problem.
I wondering if any one has had the same problem or knows the fix.
Thanks,
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 09:58:26 AM by Ron (r273) »

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
Re: Changed games ,will not get past reel calibration.
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2015, 10:34:22 PM »
I'm thinking your game cf is corrupt?
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline idylewild1

• Supporting Vendors
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • idylewild1 Is working their way up.idylewild1 Is working their way up.idylewild1 Is working their way up.
  • NLG
    • samronslots.com
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2015, 06:01:30 AM »
I'm afraid Rick is correct. It appears your game CF card is DOA. Do you have a way to check it out. If not you can send to me and I will see if it is corrupt.

Offline DF777

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2015, 06:33:38 AM »
Thank you both for your input.I was thinking the same thing.I have contacted the vendor
so will have to wait and see what they can do for me.I would really like this particular game to work
as I have been wanting it for a long time.Hopefully I can find a good game card somewhere.
I appreciate your offer idylewild1 and may take you up on it.

Offline DF777

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2015, 12:25:15 PM »
The Vendor contacted me and said that the Red message is normal and I did not do a correct clear.
He asked me what OS card I was using and he would tell me what clear to use.I used OS 336-05
and Clear 335.
I forgot to ask him what was the other CF card he sent me along with the Game CF as I tried to use it
as an OS and did not work.
Does anyone know what this CF card is for ?

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2015, 01:07:50 PM »
I see CL2 in the description.  I hope it doesn't mean class 2 central determination, if you did, the game needs to be connected to a central determination server (i.e. also known as a bingo slot).
I will reserve further comment as I have never seen the game not found error attributed to a wrong clear.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline DF777

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2015, 01:23:02 PM »
I see CL2 in the description.  I hope it doesn't mean class 2 central determination, if you did, the game needs to be connected to a central determination server (i.e. also known as a bingo slot).
I don't think I damaged anything installing it as I was able to clear and re-install the original working game.
The vendor let me talk to their tech and after him first saying I need a 1gig board he came to the conclusion that
the Game CF is probably corupt and they will send me another.
Could the number 300229B on the Game CF determine that it is for a "bingo slot" ?

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2015, 01:54:17 PM »
I could not find that number in the firmware approved list for Mississippi, but that game is listed as a Canadian release, so that may be the reason.   There is a Class 3 version listed on Bally's website.

https://www.ballytech.com/games/class3/stepper/power-progressive-wild-winners-2607

Offline DF777

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2015, 02:56:37 PM »
The Vendor contacted me for the # on the Game Card.
I gave him this # ASGPPWW017ui-00Power Progressive Wild Winners256megCFas I guess the one he sent me wouldn't work on my configuration whether it be corrupt or not.
Thanks for your help.I will publish the results when I get the new card.

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2015, 03:39:01 PM »
I was going to suggest that, but I wasn't sure if there was ever a 3 reel version of this game or not.  But that would definitely be it, if there was only a 5 reel version.

Offline idylewild1

• Supporting Vendors
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • idylewild1 Is working their way up.idylewild1 Is working their way up.idylewild1 Is working their way up.
  • NLG
    • samronslots.com
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2015, 05:13:44 PM »
According to Bally's website the 300229B game card is for a class2 machine and reel strips T934-00037-052008-R1 through R5. The class3 software is 300419A and also uses the same reel strips. If you are using  336 operating system you will need a 300M bios and a 335 clear card. Also a 512 cpu should have no problem running a 256 MB game. The 300419A also supports internal progressives.
The progressives use the following formulas:

JP0 2000XdenomXmax total bet
JP1 700XdenomXmax total bet
JP2 80XdenomXmax total bet
JP3 40XdenomXmax total bet
JP4 20XdenomXmax total bet
JP5 8XdenonXmax total bet
JP6 4XdenomXmax total bet
Hope this helps

Offline coolwavepic

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.
  • NLG
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2015, 09:14:10 PM »
I once tried to install a class 2 quick hit game once. You can tell if its a class 2 game, as the Alpha Splash screen on load up will have a watermark of "OS" in the bottom right corner of the image. After a while the red box will come up. Let me know if you can it working. I do have a working card of this game. Let me know.
-------
Charles

Offline DF777

• NLG
Re: FIXED Changed games ,will not get past reel calibration.
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2015, 01:26:38 PM »
Vendor sent me the correct Game CF so I'm up and running.
Thanks for all of your help.

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2015, 01:52:52 PM »
Nice game!  :applause: :applause: :applause:

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal