New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Can Not Select Paylines  (Read 5798 times)

Offline mustangjeep

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • mustangjeep New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Can Not Select Paylines
« on: May 23, 2015, 10:47:43 PM »
Guys I am stumped!
I've got a Bally S9000 3 Reel with top touch screen.
It's a Stars & Bars with Quick Hits Progressive.

This is the button panel and what they are wired as inside.
Button Panel is- Service button 1  - Cashout button 2 - "Easy Select" 9 credit button 4, 18 credit button 5, and 27 credit button 6 and  power progressive spin rebet button 11 --- buttons 7 and 8 are not used.

So here's the dig, I've done the RAM CLEAR and setup the game multiple times.
Everything works, the progressive, the game is set as-
$.05, 9 lines, 3 credits per line max --- for a max bet of 27 credits
I set the button deck as 11 button --- I've also tried 5 button, and 14 button.
BUT
I cant play more then one line???
I can't select more then one line???
When I push 9 credits button it plays 1 credit on 1 line
when I push 18 credits button it plays 2 credits on 1 line
when I push 27 credits button it plays 3 credits on 1 line
I can not get this thing to play more then one line, I feel like I'm missing something simple here.

Any help would be awesome!

Thanks

Bud

« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 12:16:09 PM by mustangjeep »

Offline coolwavepic

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.
  • NLG
Re: Can Not Select Paylines
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2015, 12:19:50 AM »
You do not have the correct button panel to play Quick Hits....

Quick Hit mechanical titles REQUIRE a 14 button panel 5 line buttons on top and 5 bet buttons on bottom row (you would select 14 when in setup). The only way to use the 9 button panel is if you had a MAX BET button but the Easy Select panels (oval button panel) did not have a max bet button in them.

I would invest in a 14 button panel if you plan on wanting to keep the quick hit in your machine. These titles are a little older and do not configure to your button deck. Frusterating I know but that is how the games were programmed.

-------
Charles

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2015, 07:54:03 AM »
If you have a molex pin extractor tool, you can move one of the pins over to the correct position and convert a button to Maxbet.  But you need either the removal tool, or cut and crimp one of your extra button connectors you have and insert it in the correct position and get the extra button or move connector to one of the existing buttons.  I did this to supplement my gamemaker button panel.  Some games don't work with the panel, so I made a maxbet and repeat bet button harness to make it compatible with all games.  You only need to move one pin to get it to work.  I forget which one is the correct position to insert the pin into, but I can look it up if you are interested in doing this.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline mustangjeep

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2015, 08:35:07 AM »
Thank you guys for the help!!! I just picked this machine up and figured that someone swaping out game titles may have been the culprit.

Rickhunter I would really like to know which wire that is.
Sounds like an easy job, but finding the wire myself might take a while.

You guys and this site are the best!

Offline mustangjeep

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2015, 12:15:31 PM »
I found the wire Rick!
Thank you so much for the idea!

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2015, 01:44:39 PM »
Glad you got it going.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal