New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Ok, I surrender... PLEASE HELP Getting 3100 Tilt cuz 2 xtra coins out every time  (Read 2162 times)

Offline Tmmybahama

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Tmmybahama New User has no influence.
  • Pic of wife; best bet I ever placed for life!

I have tried everything to figure this out...  AND I SURRENDER, AND HUMBLY ASK FOR HELP... I THOUGHT I COULD FIGURE THIS OUT, AND I CAN'T..

So, I before I start breaking stuff, I calmly come to you guys, who I know, will have an answer, or at least something to try, that may lead to the problem...

My machine, is a S+ and has been working fine, and then all the sudden, after changing from nickels to quarters, I started noticing a 3100 error EVERY SINGLE TIME I cash out 1+ credits. Why?  Because the machine kicks out EXACTLY 2, and ONLY 2 coins EXTRA EVERY SINGLE TIME... If I have 1 credit cash out,  it kicks out the one, pauses (it seems like it does), and then kicks out 2 more.  This is a 1-2 coin Double Black Tie machine, and I CANNOT FIGURE THIS OUT FOR THE LIFE OF ME OF HOW TO FIX... I am going nuts... Please help!!!!!
“Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Gambling is a way of buying hope on credit."

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
You chang3d from nickels to quarters, but exactly what hardware did you change and what changes did you make in the settings?

Offline Tmmybahama

My brother was told to change the sticker, and reprogram the bill validator and reset the machine.  He has done it many time.... You know, you just got me thinkng... It had a 6 star agitator in there, and that means the hopper may have been taken from a Sigma.  WOuld this screw it all up????  It is the same type of hopper....  I am gonna go down and change hoppers from a machine that is working (IGT TO IGT), and see if that works, if so, that tells me its because the hopper isnt made for IGT and my brother tried to fix things without asking me if that was ok... He isnt here so I cant figure out if he did change hoppers or not... He thinks he knows everything, and now that I think about it, THAT 6 star AGITATOR MAY BE THE CLUE THAT TELLS ME HE TOOK IT FROM ANOTHER MAKER OF MACHINE....  Ill be right back with my findings....
“Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline Tmmybahama

Sure ENOUGH, I STICK IN ANOTHER IGT S+ MACHINE I havent worked on, pull the hopper, plug it in, and ping, it recognizes it immediately, and no problems...

Ok, Thank you for making me think a little differently... Got me to solve my problem almost instantly by the way you answered my dilemma.. .Thank you!!!

But, now I have a question....  How can I REPROGRAM the SIGMA hopper, and let it know its an IGT HOPPER NOW?????  Because it works, ALMOST.... Just a 3100 auto problem.  Reason I ask is because I have 3 or 4 Sigma Hoppers that will never be used and I have S+ machines that would love those hoppers in em... Is it possible????

Offline cowboygames

• Sr NLG Member
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
Not sure that you can, it would be much easier to find IGT quarter hopper conversion parts and put the origional back in

Offline Tmmybahama

Thats what I did with that one....  Thank you again.. Just from what you said, made me re-look at AN OBVIOUS PROBLEM.  I need to put the 6 star back on the sigma one now and get the igt agitator off, like it was before I made this a bigger thing then it ever was... I should have realized what he had done imm.  and smelled LAZYNESS ATTEMPT TO FIX, and then FORGET TO MENTION a 3100 error, one that wouldn't come up unless I double checked it.. He is fired... Family or not, he had to have known...  Too bad he not really an employee...hehehe

Thank you again for your help!

Offline cowboygames

• Sr NLG Member
You're welcome, glad it's figured out

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal