New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: What does this error mean?  (Read 167 times)

Offline Brewchap

• Contributing NLG Member
  • New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Brewchap New User has no influence.
  • NLG
What does this error mean?
« on: March 02, 2024, 03:44:31 PM »
This is an Sizzlin 7s IGT S2000 with an error message that I don't know what it means. I think that I found the right manual, but didn't see any thing for this code.

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
Re: What does this error mean?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2024, 04:34:02 PM »
That's not really an error message.  It just means that the main door and belly door were closed.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline Brewchap

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2024, 04:47:17 PM »
Oh! No wonder I couldn't find a code in the service manual.  My wife found this machine for sale. The seller has no idea how to work the slot. I can't say to much myself as I'm trying to learn. We are thinking about getting this.
What is the value for this broken down slot?

From the seller...

Had an error code for meter disconnect don’t really know what it is. It lights up and reels spin.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2024, 05:06:30 PM by Brewchap »

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2024, 07:04:15 PM »
Meter disconnect could be either the meters have gone bad (or the harness used to bypass the meters is loose), I/O card, or there is damage to the circuit board due to a leaky green Nicad battery that is common on these as the boards get older (first rule of thumb from everyone on the site here is to remove the green Nicad battery as soon as you get your slot if it hasn't been already removed).  If there's damage to the board, you would have to replace it.  Depending on board type, should run you under $200.  Price depends on location, although lately the price on these have been going up as the supply on the secondary market dries up.  Typically between $600 up to $1000 for usually working machines depending on location and game theme.  If the board is fried, you should discount the replacement cost of the mpu board.  Meters can be bypassed, so if the meters are bad, you can just bypass them by shorting a pair of wires.  An I/O card can also cause the meters disconnected issue, those go for around $30 or so.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline Brewchap

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2024, 02:14:43 PM »
Thank you Rick hunter! That's some great information.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal