New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Ballys Blazing 7 5500 reset during a payout??????  (Read 3005 times)

Offline hollyb

• Registered Unknown Member 0-2 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • hollyb New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Ballys Blazing 7 5500 reset during a payout??????
« on: September 25, 2014, 06:01:18 PM »
Hi all,
    New to this site but have had a 1997 ballys blazing 7 for a few years now. Anyways in the past I have replaced the battery and reset using the jumper method that worked with a code 83f. My hopper is broken and recently was playing it with the credits in it w/o cashing out. One of the kiddos pushed payout button and it cant payout cause hopper s broke- was just counting down from 5 and beeping and then a code 32? So I attempted to reset it and it went straight to clc with flashing buttons , didnt show chc first , and now when I turn it on it lights up but usually the reels reset and now nothing is happening. I realize I reset it during a payout but I didnt know what else to do...any solutions?

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
Re: Ballys Blazing 7 5500 reset during a payout??????
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2014, 08:52:31 PM »
May I ask what was wrong with the hopper that you didn't fix? Just wondering...not being a smartass.  :wave:
Email: Sales@CentralValleySlots.com

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2014, 05:43:55 AM »
I'm not sure , but if you disconnect the battery for a few minutes to clear it ? and reconnect the battery , then do the clear after the battery is reconnected.

Also disconnect a wire from the cashout switch till the hopper is fixed.

Offline hollyb

• Registered Unknown Member 0-2 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • hollyb New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2014, 03:37:50 PM »
Of course cvslots :) , the hopper doesnt turn on payout although I can get it to turn forward pushing that little black button on there. There is a another black button that jogs it backwards a bit but doesn't work all the time. I thought maybe something was jammed down in there but it turns with the little black button manually pushed while the door is open so not sure why it is not turning during a payout. Im thinking I need to buy a used hopper on ebay maybe..or replace something on the hopper?I would like it to run as expected for a slot machine but   I usually just put money in it to get the credits and try to play on credits only and never cash out.Is there a way to set it so I can just play for fun w/o adding money ? I read that the coin mech switch cuts off the ability to take coins but not quite sure why to do that,..also Sunrise Side I will try disconnecting the wire from the cash out switch until I figure out this prob and I can disconnect the battery and try that, tks for the suggestions, I keep lugging this slot machine around because I like it but its kind of been like  the VW in my driveway ...only heavier !...lol  :Scratch-Head:  Actually, other than this hopper issue and it the payout prob - the only prob Ive had is the battery which was an easy fix tks to this site.Just havent had time t take a look at it- any help is totally appreciated!

[/size]

I'm not sure , but if you disconnect the battery for a few minutes to clear it ? and reconnect the battery , then do the clear after the battery is reconnected.

Also disconnect a wire from the cashout switch till the hopper is fixed.

[/size]
May I ask what was wrong with the hopper that you didn't fix? Just wondering...not being a smartass.  :wave:

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2014, 06:18:33 PM »
How many credits are on the machine when you tried to cashout and the hopper would not work?

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal