New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Bally 809 5 coin multiplier  (Read 43170 times)

Offline Tat2Dave

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Tat2Dave New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: Bally 809 5 coin multiplier
« Reply #140 on: October 10, 2018, 05:47:17 PM »
The only thing that happens right when i tap the coin switch is the lockout coil pops out and retracks

Offline DavidLee

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 127
  • DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #141 on: October 10, 2018, 06:24:53 PM »
So, you held down the switch and moved the wires. Did the lockout retract when you moved the wires?

Offline Tat2Dave

• NLG
« Reply #142 on: October 10, 2018, 08:45:01 PM »
The lockout coil is retracted right now, unless i tap the coin switch, then it pops out, and then retracts again.

Offline Amechanic

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 306
  • Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #143 on: October 10, 2018, 09:20:27 PM »
That is how it works! If it’s pulled in or energized then it’s ready for a coin to go to the hopper. When it’s not energized or popped out as you say, then that’s when it returns the coin back to the coin tray. The only time that is not energized is when you reach the 5 coin limit. The it will return any extra coin you try to play, and it will stay that way until the reels spin and stop. Then the games ready for more coins. If your game will accept and play one coin only, we need to figure out why the stepper unit is not advancing to coins played 2-5?
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...
If it's jammed, force it.. If it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyways...

Offline Tat2Dave

• NLG
« Reply #144 on: October 11, 2018, 11:10:56 AM »
It doesn't accept any coins at all, and now the coin switch is not working. there is power to it, but no continuity. I put another coin switch in last night hoping that would fix the problem, but the same thing, coin switch had power, but no continuity. Both are brand new from K LAR.     For some reason the nickels go the wrong way in the coin mechanism when the coil is retracted.

Offline mark the spark

• Reputation Power: 9
  • mark the spark New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #145 on: October 11, 2018, 11:35:51 AM »
lets go back to basics when you flick the little arm does  it register as a coin played ?is the lockout coil pulled in?if you flick the little arm more than once does it register?

Offline Tat2Dave

• NLG
« Reply #146 on: October 11, 2018, 12:48:27 PM »
The only thing that happens now when i tap the coin switch is the lockout coil de energizes and the energizes. And i cannot pull the handle. Yes the lockout coil is pulled in.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 03:01:35 PM by Tat2Dave »

Offline DavidLee

• Sr NLG Member
  • DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #147 on: October 11, 2018, 02:04:32 PM »
The odds unit up top may need some attention.
Again the whole unit should slide back.
To where there is 1 7/8 of an inch between the metal tray below the light board and the front edge of the metal case frame.

The reset relay on the back top of the odds unit may need to be cleaned as well as the odds unit relay at the bottom of those switches.

Also compare the odds unit step up unit to the photo attached. Make sure the switch blades are not overly bent and making good contact.

Check the beau-plug pins, they should look the photo.
Also clean any greasy dirt off the contact buttons / rivets as seen in the photo. This grim may keep the lights from illuminating.

Offline Tat2Dave

• NLG
« Reply #148 on: October 11, 2018, 02:24:39 PM »
Mine is wired different then yours is.? whats the best way to get the old lube/grease off, and what is the best lube to use? The Bally lubrication guide says lubrplate #1 oil and heavy duty Hyrotex lube #651, the book says sewing machine oil, or moly.

Offline Tat2Dave

• NLG
« Reply #149 on: October 11, 2018, 02:27:23 PM »
Also from the metal tray to the edge of the gap in the wood i have 3/4 of inch and the left side, and 7/8 on the right side. If i push in the left side, thats when the lights go out.

Offline Tat2Dave

• NLG
« Reply #150 on: October 11, 2018, 02:59:25 PM »
Beau  plugs on my top shelf

Offline Tat2Dave

• NLG
« Reply #151 on: October 11, 2018, 03:16:26 PM »
It's really hard to see in the back when i have the top shelf in, but it looks like there is a gap between the plugs plugging in, and the round posts on one of the plugs stick out about a 1/8 further then the flat ones.

Offline DavidLee

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #152 on: October 11, 2018, 03:55:48 PM »
Looks good, check the sockets for any obstruction.

Offline Amechanic

• Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #153 on: October 11, 2018, 03:59:45 PM »
The round pins are for locating and centering of the plug before it goes totally together. When assembled those pin should be all the way into cabinets side of the plug.
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...

Offline Tat2Dave

• NLG
« Reply #154 on: October 11, 2018, 04:12:23 PM »
Where is the odds unit relay switch located at?

Offline Tat2Dave

• NLG
« Reply #155 on: October 11, 2018, 04:22:17 PM »
Is this it, the odds unit relay?  I really wish if anyone has some free time to help me if we can message each other to get this slot machine going. I feel like I'm getting no where, and i have to wait for responses, and some of my questions don't get answered. I can find things on the wiring diagram, but that doesn't tell me where they are on the slot machine.

Offline rdaniel

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • rdaniel New User barely matters.rdaniel New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #156 on: October 11, 2018, 04:38:37 PM »
Where are you located? Maybe someone on the forum lives near or sort of near you?

Offline DavidLee

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #157 on: October 11, 2018, 05:39:46 PM »
Looks like the odds relay is mounted on the back of the light board.
If that’s the case you may be able to activate it while the unit is in the machine.
Just need to be able to depress the metal plate that has the spring attached.

Offline Tat2Dave

• NLG
« Reply #158 on: October 11, 2018, 07:19:39 PM »
Nothing happened when i pressed the metal plate when i put it back in. I'm in Sacramento, you don't have to be close to me if we can instant message or something?

Offline Amechanic

• NLG
« Reply #159 on: October 11, 2018, 07:38:08 PM »
Have the fuses been checked?
And remember...

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal