New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: White Ice details  (Read 983 times)

Offline Caliwebman

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Caliwebman New User has no influence.
    • Spiritual Evolution
White Ice details
« on: November 03, 2020, 07:00:16 AM »
hI gUYS, STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO DIAL IN THIS WHITE ICE 9 LINE MACHINE YET. cAN'T SEEM TO GET THE REEL Strips to match up with the game play, while everything else seems to be in perfect order. Here is what I got and what I have found:

Currently on the S2000 Enhanced Board are:
Stepper Base Chip 04 (1-4002)
Version Chip VS011GX1 (1-1001)
Stepper gme1 SG000598
Stepper gme2 SG000598
DSP Chip
Audio SIMM DSV00042 16MG (4F-BB)

In looking for chips for this game I found they offer the following chips:

SB100135
SB100136
SB100892
SB100897
SB101136  2X3X4X
SB101137  2X3X4X
SB100890 Triple Double White Ice

I am really confused by seeing the SG chips in the machine currently and yet the only chips i can find for the white ice start with SB. Could this have been a machine in the middle of changing to a new theme entirely? Your help is both much appreciated and much needed!

Thanks,

Scott

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 241
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: White Ice details
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2020, 07:33:33 AM »
Post a pic of your award glass and reel strips.

Offline Ken

• Supporting Vendors
  • Reputation Power: 142
  • Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2020, 07:35:17 AM »
The stepper base (SB) on the board now, does it not have a label? The 1-4002 describes the size of the eprom which is correct for the SB chip.

SB 100135 is for a 3 reel 1 line 2 coin
SB 100136 is for a 3 reel 1 line 3 coin
SB 100890 --
SB 100892 --
SB 100897 is for a 3 reel 5 line 5 coin
SB 101136 --
SB 101137 --

My shop computer is still in Ohio and don't have all the chip info here. Someone will probably chime in for what the ones are that I left blank.

Is the 9 line white ice a 3 or 5 reel machine?

Offline Caliwebman

• Spiritual Evolution
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2020, 07:57:42 AM »

Negative, the stepper base chip may have been smudged but cant tell but nothing more thn I already shared..... and it is a 3 reel machine. Please see attached pics as requested. Also, i had tried 3 different backlit strip part #'s on it, none worked. Me begining to think this stpper base is BS. Thank a bunch guys! Scott

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 352
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2020, 08:12:28 AM »
SB100896 is needed for 3R, 9L, 180C. Strips are 92003800, 3900, 4000 ABC.
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline Ken

• Supporting Vendors
  • Reputation Power: 142
  • Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2020, 08:31:27 AM »
If you go into the settings

1 Accounting - then go to
1.6 is version accounting .. i think a couple of pushes of the cash out button and you should see the SB number that's in the machine.

Offline Caliwebman

• Spiritual Evolution
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2020, 12:12:10 AM »

Thank you guys!

It is against our policy to ask for IGT files. IGT monitors our site and we do not violate their rules. Thus I modified your post. Not my policy, but as a Moderator I have to watch.

i AM SORRY, I thought this was a legitimate request. So then I wonder, does IGT have exclusive rights over producing their chips? For some reason I thought that people burn chips as a service and perhaps the game data was shared openly by IGT. Seems like a good way to further promote their products and ease of use. Guess I am wrong?
« Last Edit: November 15, 2020, 04:56:50 PM by Caliwebman »

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal