New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: S2000 5 REEL ENHANCED BOARD AFTER CLEAR & KEY I GETING A ERROR MESSAGE  (Read 9745 times)

Online idesign

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 150
  • idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG

Just received this new IGT S2000 5 REEL -AS-IS-NOT TESTED

So do you think that the statement above is a clue to your problem.  Did you make sure all the pins on the legacy adapter board are not bent, misaligned or missing, same thing on the pins for the connection of the MPU board.  Next step after that is to swap out the game on the adapter board to some other game to eliminate bad chips.  Next try swap out the legacy adapter board with another to eliminate that it may be bad.  Last resort is to swap out the MPU board with a known working one.
If it ain't broke don't mess with it.....

Offline buybestslots

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!
  • NLG
KEY WORDS  AS/IS!  not tested    = I couldn't fix it

Offline erbs

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 76
  • erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
Buybestslots you hit the nail on the head on that one.

Offline EastCoastSlots

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • EastCoastSlots New User has no influence.
  • NLG
    • East Coast Slots
I believe you have some far worse problem than that battery.  The lowest led on the front of the board (the red one) is the board fail light.  Yours is blinking every few seconds or so in the video.  That means your board is resetting and not powering up.  If you have a spare board I would go that route first.  If you just had a battery problem, the board would boot all the way up and give you the low battery error.  In the case of the green varta battery the error you would get is tell-tale battery low.  Sure looks like software or board to me.
High Quality Refurbished Slot Machines
http://www.eastcoastslotsales.com
Over 5000 in stock

Offline vegasbaby

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • vegasbaby New User barely matters.vegasbaby New User barely matters.
  • NLG
Thanks for all the tips & help. I have a new board on order. Should be here by Saturday. I will up date later.

THANKS
MARK

Offline buybestslots

• buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!
  • NLG
I believe you have some far worse problem than that battery.  The lowest led on the front of the board (the red one) is the board fail light.  Yours is blinking every few seconds or so in the video.  That means your board is resetting and not powering up.  If you have a spare board I would go that route first.  If you just had a battery problem, the board would boot all the way up and give you the low battery error.  In the case of the green varta battery the error you would get is tell-tale battery low.  Sure looks like software or board to me.
we have had red light blink and replaced the green  battery and the board worked ,  many times

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 184
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
 :agreepost: :agreepost: :agreepost:

Many times just the green battery.
Rich
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline buybestslots

• NLG
just fixed 2 out of 3 this morning with that  bad board  red light error by replacing  green battery  other had acid damage  ,

Offline vegasbaby

• NLG
Well that is encouraging as i have the battery due to be delivered.I will update later.

THANKS
MARK

Offline vegasbaby

• NLG
Well got it up and running today . After replacing the green battery & correct stepper chips. Thanks for all the tips & pointers in resolving this problem. To me it looked worse than it really was.

THANKS

Offline buybestslots

• NLG
 :applause: good job

Offline erbs

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 76
  • erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
Glad you got it working and to hear that it was the battery and not the MPU.  :applause:

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal