New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: ? IGT S2000 WAP GAME  (Read 4874 times)

Offline Slottex

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Slottex New User has no influence.
  • NLG
? IGT S2000 WAP GAME
« on: July 29, 2015, 02:31:07 PM »
In a group of machines I bought I have a couple Double Diamond Deluxe Quick Silver , Stepper Base WB100776 & GME 1&2 SGW00564 is it possible to cut the WAP and use this as a plain game ? I tried a Key 17 & 31 but it will not let me make changes as to shut out the Progressive - WAP. Thanks for any Help !!!

Thanks Danny   

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
Re: ? IGT S2000 WAP GAME
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2015, 02:36:11 PM »
No, once a wap, always a wap.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2015, 02:37:00 PM »
Not sure about your titles exactly, but there is a comm board available that's been used on other WAP only themes to allow stanalone operation. They aren't cheap and require special programming

Offline Slottex

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2015, 02:43:56 PM »
I would prefer to use it without a progressive. If nothing simple comes up I guess I can always put another Kit in it.

Thanks

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 351
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2015, 02:54:30 PM »
Danny,
 Can you post a few pics of the machine? If the strips are the same as regular DD Dlx, you can change sb, sg chips & remove the wap hardware.
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline Slottex

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2015, 03:14:26 PM »
I never downloaded pictures hope this works

Offline Slottex

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2015, 03:15:25 PM »
Sorry

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 351
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2015, 03:39:20 PM »
That's what I was thinking. SOL with that kit.
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline Slottex

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2015, 04:15:29 PM »
Well no big deal have plenty of spare kits Thanks for the advice and help !!!!!!

Offline jms7465

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • jms7465 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2015, 09:33:33 AM »
No, once a wap, always a wap.
With that being said, How can we determine if it's WAP or Non-WAP?  I just picked up a couple S2000 machines and have been trying to do a quick study as I await the arrival of a Key Chip.  I've been Studying the S-2000_VISION_sw_setup.pdf document that floats around and it is full of the quote "This Option is available only on non-WAP machines" in regards to the Menu options 7.x.x.x.  But I'm not sure how you identify which one you have. But, fortunately I did determine that both of these machines have the CHAM2+ in the top.  From what I've read, I think I should be able to set them up as Stand Alone Progressive. 
I'm wondering if these were used in a LAP (Local Area Progressive) set up.

Offline Ken

• Supporting Vendors
  • Reputation Power: 142
  • Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2015, 09:38:12 AM »
that W on the labels lets you know .. standard games will have SB for the base and SG for the game

Offline Retro tech repair

• Contributing NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 81
  • Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2015, 09:10:29 AM »
just a curiosity i know it would probably be some form of software piracy, but i wonder if it would be possible to take the pay table and reel stop data from a wap base chip and put it into a none wap base.

Offline Slottex

• NLG
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2015, 10:28:58 AM »
Teach me how !!!!!!!!! :yes:

Offline Retro tech repair

• Contributing NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 81
  • Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2015, 10:34:14 AM »
Thats the problem i dont know if it would work i dont have a wap game to try it with. And im fairly sure it would be illegal.

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2015, 10:38:22 AM »
No one's been able to do it yet though it's probably been tried, along with people trying to hack the software to their benefit. I sure as heck wouldn't want to get caught even trying, just asking for trouble...

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal