New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: game king deal/draw button  (Read 2132 times)

Offline rickp300

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • rickp300 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
game king deal/draw button
« on: December 23, 2015, 01:00:14 PM »
hello all ! having an issue with a game king 17 in i just got in,i key 22ed it have everything
enabled and working correctly but this darn deal/draw button!for instance,in a poker game
i hit max bet,it rolls up to it and plays the hand.i can hold cards push deal/draw and will
replace the selected cards.then to play the next hand the deal/draw button isnt enabled to
rebet! i have to use the bet one or max bet then deal/draw is enabled again. what am i missing???
base chip # is moooo736

Offline Tilt

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 387
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
Re: game king deal/draw button
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2015, 05:31:37 PM »
Sounds to me like it may a jurisdictional thing with the game software.  You have to place a wager every time instead of using the deal/draw button as a rebet button like it does with most software.  What is game is M0000736 part of?  I couldn't find information on it.

Offline rickp300

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2015, 09:51:42 AM »
im thinkin its gk 5.0 but not sure, no simms eprom based.this is the first time ive seen this.ive changed the door i/o with a known good one,and with the
same result.so i didnt know if i maybe if theres a jumper or it was wired differently?but it seems igt used the same door harness for gk and igame.went thru all diagnostics everything responds as it should. it will stay enabled when autobet is on but thats more for maybe a keno set up. well hopefully i can figure
out. done clean and rebuilds on some of these no prob but this one has me scratching my head.
 :Scratch-Head:

Offline Tilt

• Topic Moderator
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2015, 07:01:33 PM »
GK 5.0 uses SIMMs, so it's probably something below that.  Do you have a different software set that you can install and try?  It doesn't sound like a hardware issue to me.

Offline rickp300

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2015, 01:01:59 PM »
im thinkin so too. i do have a gk in my game room thats 3902 but simm based. so will try to boot that one in this 17 in.if that dont work then will have to pick up different software and see what happens.

Offline rickp300

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2015, 07:33:34 PM »
update.... i put the simm based 3902 in the 17 in gk went thru the boot and all good! machine working properly. so a mismatch with backplane maybe? then
puttin this eprom based 3902 in the 13in gk i have i get coin in jam tilt that wont clear and in diagnostics, the door i/o test, the buttons dont respond in the correct positions. for instance the max bet triggers the cashout and the deal draw triggers the change light so something up with this mpu... any recommendations for a repair and upgrade?? sure am grateful for the help.

Offline Tilt

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2015, 03:44:49 PM »
Where did the SIMM based 3902 board come out of, the 13" GK?  If so, did it work OK in there?

Offline rickp300

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2015, 07:37:49 PM »
yep...it worked good.so now i have found out thru process of elimination i have a defective mpu. i desoldered the battery on my known good
spare,installed all eproms from suspected bad board resoldered battery and sucess!went thru boot and runs correctly.did find out that versions below 5.0
require a wager each time. and it also promts on the screen when idle with credit on the meter to press bet one or max bet, no mention of any other
so mystery solved, software is programmed thatway.guess its been that long since ive seen this version and am quite used to the newer stuff that
i forgot  lol

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal