New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Every win and bill insert going to tray  (Read 3357 times)

Offline chuck300x11

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • chuck300x11 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Every win and bill insert going to tray
« on: November 30, 2015, 05:03:18 PM »
i have an S+ haywire with sp1274. I did a clear and set as I had an error message that wouldn't go away.
I'm trying to get the machine to go to credits but when I get to menu 7-1, it won't let me set the value to 0. I can set it to 0000, press the white button to move on and get the game to reset. As soon as I hit anything it goes to the tray instead of credits. When I go back into menu 7-1 the value has changed to 0300. Any thoughts on why I can't get the setting to stay at 0000?

Offline Shaggy

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 143
  • Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Every win and bill insert going to tray
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2015, 05:22:35 PM »
On mine the  7.1 in that is the hopper limit. You will need to also set the credit limit for wins to go to credits. The hopper limit won't bother you unless you hit the cash out button. Does yours have the cash/credit button that you can just push to get credits on the machine? I will check to see what the credit limit number is.

Dave
"All things being equal. The easiest explanation and the easiest answer is probably the right one".

Offline Shaggy

• Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2015, 05:29:51 PM »
Okay on my newer style S+ the credit limit is 7.2. On the earlier style it's just under 7. I assume you need 7.2 for yours. I'd tell you to not have any credits on the machine while you do this but I guess that is a moot point.   :cool_thumb_up:

Dave
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 06:41:55 PM by Shaggy »
"All things being equal. The easiest explanation and the easiest answer is probably the right one".

Offline Shaggy

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2015, 07:08:36 PM »
I have cleared the credits and tried to set my credit limit to 9999. Currently set at 9000. You may need to put the set chip in to change these settings. I have had no luck changing mine.

Dave

Offline Ken

• Supporting Vendors
  • Reputation Power: 142
  • Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2015, 08:36:35 PM »
i have an S+ haywire with sp1274. I did a clear and set as I had an error message that wouldn't go away.
I'm trying to get the machine to go to credits but when I get to menu 7-1, it won't let me set the value to 0. I can set it to 0000, press the white button to move on and get the game to reset. As soon as I hit anything it goes to the tray instead of credits. When I go back into menu 7-1 the value has changed to 0300. Any thoughts on why I can't get the setting to stay at 0000?

Dip switch settings causes the 0300. If you turn switch 1 -3 on and 4 - 8 off (my preference) you can then set the other settings in 7 -x to what you prefer.

When you are at 2 - x (1 for sound by pressing spin reel button), I think you have to turn the key (or press self test switch) then 5 - x  appears .. use the spin reel button to change to 5 - 0 (Credit Mode) and try that setting.

Offline knagl

• Kevin
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2015, 11:32:43 PM »
When I go back into menu 7-1 the value has changed to 0300. Any thoughts on why I can't get the setting to stay at 0000?

Yes, per the PSR for the SP1274, if you try to set the hopper limit to less than 300 coins, it will default back to 300 coins when you exit the self-test menu.

Do you have the PSR for your chip?  If not, you should download it so you're not attempting to change settings without the proper documentation.

If you're trying to change it so that all bills and pays go to credits, you want to adjust the credit limit (7.3) to a high number so you can accumulate a lot of credits, and then you also want to change the options for Credit Mode (page 0, option 5) and also the bill acceptor pay mode (page 0, option 8 ).  Credit mode should be fine at 0 (worst case set it to "2" if you're still not getting the desired results), and you'll want the bill acceptor pay mode set to "1" to force all bills to credit.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline chuck300x11

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2015, 08:38:14 AM »
The strangeness continues. Since I couldn't get anything to go to credits with the setting 5-0, I changed it to 5-1. Now all wins and inserted bills go to credits. I don't know why but it's working. Could it possibly be that my set chip is not 100% compatible with the sp1274 chip. I used a set 15 chip after the clear.

Offline Shaggy

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2015, 10:08:57 AM »
15 is the usual one used for the set. Possibly you read your PSR wrong. Read Knagl's post above, it talks about a setting at 1.  So everything is working now? If so mission accomplished.  :cool_thumb_up:

Dave

Offline chuck300x11

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2015, 02:16:35 PM »
Which wire do I need to disconnect so the cash/credit button is disabled?

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2015, 02:40:54 PM »
Which wire do I need to disconnect so the cash/credit button is disabled?

Disconnect either one of the wires going to the microswitch under the cash/credit button. The wires for the button lamp can be left alone.
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline knagl

• Kevin
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2015, 04:54:17 PM »
What I prefer to do is to just swing the cherry switch down a little out of its holder in the button assembly so that a) you don't have to disconnect any wires, and b) the result is the same -- pressing the button won't do anything, since the physical button isn't pressing down on the cherry switch to cash out.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal