New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: S2000 volume  (Read 3227 times)

Offline electricdutchman

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • electricdutchman New User has no influence.
  • NLG
S2000 volume
« on: April 16, 2016, 11:42:25 AM »
Hey everyone, sorry to bother but I need help. My Double Diamond IGT S2000 won't let me adjust the volume. I went in through the options menu, into the sound options, into volume control, into game volume and the display says volume level 0 no sound. "Service", "Cash out", "Bet one credit" and "Spin reels" buttons do nothing. Please help. Thanks.

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 352
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: S2000 volume
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2016, 12:06:56 PM »
The bet one button should not even be lit. When you get to that point the cash out button should raise the level & service should lower it. Spin reels is enter & Play max is exit. Does the cash out button work during game play? I've seen people pull the switch out slightly so the kids won't cash out the credits or remove 1 wire from the switch to accomplish the same.
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline electricdutchman

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2016, 04:30:33 PM »
Thanks for responding. The cash out button is not lit and when I'm in the options menu down to where I can adjust the volume none of the buttons work except for spin reels which only sends me back to the previous menu choice...

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 268
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2016, 04:35:36 PM »
As RB asked earlier...
Does the cash out button work during game play?
Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline electricdutchman

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2016, 04:44:54 PM »
No, sorry. I forgot to address that part of the reply.

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2016, 04:54:11 PM »
You just solved your problem. Find out why the cash out button isn't working first. Then it should work for the volume control. Check the wires to the switch & be sure it is seated properly in the button.

Offline electricdutchman

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2016, 05:01:11 PM »
My machine was set up to be coinless. Only bills in, no ticket and no coins out. How do get this button to work if it was "disabled" for use?

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 185
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2016, 05:01:50 PM »
I take it that the cash out button does not work during normal play? You need to have the cash out button working in order to be able to make adjustments. Like RB said take a look at the back side of the button, make sure the housing with the micro switch is seated all the way into the button housing. Make sure all the wires are connected and that you can physically see that the micro switch plunger is being depressed when you push the cash out button. Should look just like the spin reels button from the underside.
Rich
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2016, 05:05:30 PM »
With a cashless machine when you hit the cash out button with credits in the machine it should come up hand pay and you zero credits by turning the jackpot key. The game is then ready to receive credits and play.

Almost forgot
 :NLG_WELCOME:
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline electricdutchman

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2016, 05:16:11 PM »
I opened my machine, removed the "coin chute" tray from the back of the door and found that my cash out micro switch wasn't seated properly in the button "chamber". I was able to adjust the volume!!! (Thanks to everyone for the info!!!) But now my problem is that I can't get the micro switch to stay in the button "chamber". I don't want to "push real hard" for fear of breaking something. Is there a secret to installing the switch?

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2016, 05:18:28 PM »
Can you post a photo of the switch? Someone may have removed a piece of its housing when they disabled it.
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2016, 05:22:08 PM »
It will either have two plastic ears which you need to be careful with or if it has no ears it takes a pretty firm push.

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2016, 05:23:23 PM »
It usually takes some wiggling & a bit of force. There are some variations in buttons. Some newer ones have 2 tabs on the bottom. Those have a different bulb socket with 2 corresponding notches for the tabs. Most likely yours are just push in sockets. Once installed, depress the button to be sure it works without binding.

Offline electricdutchman

• NLG
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2016, 05:35:00 PM »
First, let me say that all of you are awesome. I have only posted a few times and everyone has always been very willing to offer advice with no judgement. I really appreciate all your help. Second, I guess a little force was what it took because I got the button back in. Thanks to everyone for helping.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal