New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: WMS BB2  (Read 2944 times)

Offline 777tow

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • 777tow New User has no influence.
  • NLG
WMS BB2
« on: May 30, 2016, 02:34:41 PM »
I am going to take a dive into the WMS BB2 world. Anyone have a WMS BB2 that they want to sell? PM me please (Hopefully with picture and description with price). Thanks in advance!
VIVA LOST WAGES !

Offline johnnybgood1

• Just do it!
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • johnnybgood1 New User barely matters.johnnybgood1 New User barely matters.
  • NLG
Re: WMS BB2
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2016, 09:17:51 PM »
Are you looking for someone in Hawaii or mainland?  I have no idea what it would cost for overseas shipment but I could turn you on to someone building my machines here on the mainland if you like.

Offline gunnerbill

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 74
  • gunnerbill Has a powerful will.gunnerbill Has a powerful will.gunnerbill Has a powerful will.gunnerbill Has a powerful will.gunnerbill Has a powerful will.gunnerbill Has a powerful will.gunnerbill Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2016, 07:41:28 AM »
First, dont even know if 777tow is in the Islands, but I thought I would just add my 2 cents in

Being from Hawaii, Waianae. Hawaii is one of the states that will not allow gambling devices. I was once going to send my Mother a slot machine. I looked into it. Shipping 5yrs ago for a 3902 was around $400.00. But, Not worth the chance if customs finds it. Big problems for both receiver and sender. It could be tore down (No Glass, Monitor, MPU/CPU, BV, Change Light, etc...) , and shipped as a juke box , and send parts slowly and rebuilt. but not worth the chance. I also know a person who moved to one of the islands, he was in law enforcement, and he didn't want to take the chance. Something to think about.

The seller here can also tell you some in's & out's

Offline KirkLasVegas

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • KirkLasVegas New User has no influence.
  • Yoda dog!
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2016, 08:50:34 AM »
Along with the danger of being arrested, the machine seized and a criminal record, the salt air will destroy a machine in less than a year.It will eat the chrome, the metal parts and even the boards after time.I had to keep a dehumidifier running in the garage 24/7/365 to protect my Harley,my tools and electronic test equipment. Taking a BBU-2 to Hawaii will destroy it.
If you STILL want one there do the following....
 As suggested,ship it in pieces. Wax all chrome with a good quality car wax.Seal up any openings so the Geckos don't get in it and piss/shit all over everything.COVER WHEN NOT IN USE!
Keep the sound down LOW,neighbors may "Dime you off" if they hear it. Don't place it where it can be seen from the outside.Be forewarned that the state of Hawaii and incorporated counties not only have a dim view on "Gambling Equipment" but they have a "Hard On" for it. They ferret out people running underground operations using Arcade cabinets outfitted with with 8 line video boards as they are easy to get into the state and easy to put together.If they find you, you would become their "Poster Child". Good Luck. When I moved to Hawaii I sold all 23 of my machines. I probably could have smuggled a few in the 40 foot container, but I kinda Cherish my freedom.

Offline 777tow

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2016, 05:54:48 PM »
I read the law over and over. I spoke to my lawyer. The law does not say anything about home use. It does say if knowingly used in the advancement of gambling, meaning a commercial space, with games of chance in it (like slots) and customers putting money in them trying to win money.
A video on gambling by the police department was put out where there is a circle that needs to be completed. Put in money to play/gamble and money needs to come out. Do not complete the circle and the law isn't broken.
The whole reason everyone freaks out at this is because the way the law id worded.....put all the heavy hitting stuff in the beginning, and end it with " knowing it is to be used in the advancement of gambling activity which is not social gambling."

Here is the law:
§712-1226 Possession of a gambling device.
(1) A person commits the offense of possession of a gambling device if the person manufactures, sells, transports, places, possesses, or conducts or negotiates any transaction affecting or designed to affect ownership, custody, or use of any gambling device, KNOWING IT IS TO BE USED IN THE ADVANCEMENT OF GAMBLING ACTIVITY WHICH IS NOT SOCIAL GAMBLING

(2) Possession of a gambling device is a misdemeanor.
So to own a slot machine in your home for home use is NOT against the law.

Im in it to play the games and to self educate and learn about WMS machines. Its fun to tinker with slots.
VIVA LOST WAGES !

Offline johnnybgood1

• Just do it!
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • johnnybgood1 New User barely matters.johnnybgood1 New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2016, 06:55:19 PM »
That's wonderful.  Hopefully someone here will help you out.  I think personal ownership laws are a joke. I guess they have to write them with broad strokes.  Let's just say for instance the law stated "for personal use only", that could easily mean put 20 machines in your home and use them personally.  Then again where would you draw the line?  Having personal parties and collecting $$$ could easily be viewed as personal use.  So although I think it's stupid to have any law banning personal use I also understand that it's very difficult to define it.  So attorneys wrote them broad and safely.

I really hope you get your machines.  These BB2/3 machines are nice and anyone who enjoys them would love to have one in there home.

John.

Offline 777tow

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2016, 01:17:42 AM »
That's wonderful.  Hopefully someone here will help you out.  I think personal ownership laws are a joke. I guess they have to write them with broad strokes.  Let's just say for instance the law stated "for personal use only", that could easily mean put 20 machines in your home and use them personally.  Then again where would you draw the line?  Having personal parties and collecting $$$ could easily be viewed as personal use.  So although I think it's stupid to have any law banning personal use I also understand that it's very difficult to define it.  So attorneys wrote them broad and safely.

I really hope you get your machines.  These BB2/3 machines are nice and anyone who enjoys them would love to have one in there home.

John.

Sometimes I really feel that the law our lawmakers write overstep their bounds of what the law was really meant to be for. Of course, there are good people and there are bad people and it's the bad ones who abuse everything and make it hard for others. I am not on the "dark side" of the law. I respect the law, and do my due diligence to check and double check and even triple check before I do something that could get me into trouble if I cross the line. I have spoken to my lawyer, law enforcement, and others and the ones I have spoken to see it as I see it. The main thing is I don't get machines and start running a gambling hall or something....lol I leave that to Vegas.
I play the BB2 games in Vegas and love the games. its a nice unit, and the games are endless as far as I'm concerned. I like to tinker and fix things and solve problems. The rewards are the great feeling of getting something to work. Even as a virgin/beginner in the BB2 world, there is lots to learn. Becoming self educated is something that no one can take from you.
Thanks!
VIVA LOST WAGES !

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal