New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: WOZ Emerald City set up  (Read 1529 times)

Offline Randy0777

• Contributing NLG Member
  • New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 18
  • Randy0777 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
WOZ Emerald City set up
« on: April 25, 2020, 12:27:01 PM »
Hi, I need some help. TRYING to set up Wizard of Oz -Emerald City. It wants me to set the progressive. I thought the game was non progressive???
Could someone tell me if either way if it is?
I did set it up as non-progressive and I get Progressive protocol not set. I also tried setting it up with WMSP and I get ....
In Game meter not functioning
Progressive unconfigured
Progressive disabled machine

What am I missing  :thank_you:

Offline idesign

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 150
  • idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: WOZ Emerald City set up
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2020, 01:13:54 PM »
This sounds like it’s a WAP game so not gonna play. What’s the number on the card. I will verify for you.
If it ain't broke don't mess with it.....

Offline Randy0777

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2020, 01:23:40 PM »
S933-000-1000 Thank you for the reply, and checking

Offline idesign

• Topic Moderator
  • idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2020, 01:36:42 PM »
It shows up as a BB1 game requiring SSSG-000-1242 OS.   Requires a special top box with meter.  So I guess it's LAP.

Also, looks like it uses a BB2 CPU.

Offline Randy0777

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2020, 01:45:29 PM »
 :banghead:

Any chance do you know if they have a version , or trick it like Ruby Slippers that will play on a 1 or 2 ?

Offline idesign

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2020, 01:49:37 PM »
:banghead:

Any chance do you know if they have a version , or trick it like Ruby Slippers that will play on a 1 or 2 ?
I think it needs a LAP controller with a meter.  So no.

Offline idesign

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2020, 02:38:47 PM »
I have this game card in my collection so I will boot it up and see what I come up with. I thought I had it working long time ago but may be confusing it for a different version of the game.  Will report back with my findings.

Offline idesign

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2020, 03:13:47 PM »
OK, I got it to work.  Had to use a fooler board to get rid of the Top Box Comm Error.  Top screen is blank.  This is the original Wizard of Oz game BTW.  I just checked and S934 is WAP, my mistake on S933 being LAP, it's not.  Also, don't set anything in the progressive. Set Host Comm 1 to SAS Primary, SYSTEM or STANDARD depending upon whether you have a TITO connected, not the other 2 below. Also, do HOST SETUP.  See pics below.

Offline idesign

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2020, 03:21:32 PM »
While I am at it this game does not use the OLED deck if you are playing it in a BB2.  However, the on screen controls let me play the game without using a bet deck.

Offline Randy0777

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2020, 05:02:07 PM »
Under Host setup, what should I select if not using TITO ? :thank_you:

Offline rickhunter

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 447
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2020, 05:06:29 PM »
If you don't enable the printer you don't have to select anything.  If you enabled your printer and don't have tito board, you need to setup sas primary to standard validation.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline Randy0777

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2020, 05:39:34 PM »
Thanks for the help Guys, been playing with this on and off a few days now.

Not bothering with a TITO or printer.
Set comm 1 to SAS Primary, under Config I tried System and Standard. Still cant get it to load

Offline idesign

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2020, 05:42:42 PM »
You need to do the Host Setup

Offline Randy0777

• NLG
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2020, 05:54:08 PM »
Under Host, what would I set if not using a printer or TITO?

Offline rickhunter

• Topic Moderator
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2020, 06:14:10 PM »
You need to set it as standard and in the host screen set everything to sas primary.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline Randy0777

• NLG
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2020, 06:24:36 PM »
Thank you... I thought I tried that option, but I'll try in a few hours and post back. Time for pool and drinks  :yes:

Offline Randy0777

• NLG
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2020, 11:18:11 PM »
 :banghead: :hissyfit: ....GGRRRR!!!
Still missing something...

Offline Randy0777

• NLG
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2020, 11:31:34 AM »
I still cant figure out what I'm missing. Can you tell by the pictures?  :thank_you:

Offline rickhunter

• Topic Moderator
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2020, 12:22:02 PM »
I'm thinking you don't have the version you think you have.  Under Diagnostic=>Machine Info=>System Information, what do you have listed in the section for Software and then Game part numbers?

Offline Randy0777

• NLG
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2020, 01:54:03 PM »
You were right, I DO NOT have the version I thought  :fryingpan:

I have S935-000-1000 , and S935-000-1030

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal