New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: igt s plus 2 hopper questions  (Read 3819 times)

Offline trashman

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • trashman New User barely matters.trashman New User barely matters.
  • NLG
igt s plus 2 hopper questions
« on: August 14, 2016, 03:55:18 PM »
hi i have a double diamonds slot machine.the dollar bill acceptor stop working.so im going to make it work on coins,but the hopper doesn't pay out or do any any thing is there a way to turn back on.like maybe a  dip switch.also the hopper is a dollar hopper to make it take quarters again all i have to replace is the coin ring pic of what in talking about.well any help would be appreciated thanks p.s the coin mech is changed to quarter already
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 01:14:33 PM by trashman »

Offline Jim

• 1-513-984-2201
  • Supporting Vendors
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 300
  • Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: igt s plus 2 hopper questions
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2016, 06:50:19 AM »
yes to convert it to 25 cents all you have to do is change the shelf wheel and re adjust the knife. I think the shelf wheel measures 5 1/4 inches .  you might have to check your hopper settings  to determine how many coins it will dispense on any given payout.  depending on the SP chip in the machine, the setting was # 7 in the coins played window. ( when you are in the  diagnostic mode)  this setting is typically set to 1000,  you may see the first digit flashing, you might have to refer to the PSR on how to advance the numbers.  there is also a hopper test, # 3 in the coins played window, it will turn on the hopper and count out ten coins, this will tell you if  your conversion  was successful.

Jim

Signature:
MIDWEST SLOTS   Selling Quality Slot Machines since 1995.  We service and repair all types of slot machines. Mills, Jennings, Bally EM, 1000/2000 series, Proslot, 6000. IGT  M, M+ ,S,  S+, S-2000,  I-Game,  Universal,  Video Poker, Sigma, Bally Alpha's , Williams-550, DOTS, BBU I don't have a WEB SITE, HOWEVER, I have hundreds of parts and reel strips and glass. If you need something, call or send me a pm. 

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2016, 08:22:24 AM »
Will he have to change the coin head and comparitor also going from dollar to quarter?

Offline knagl

• Kevin
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 169
  • knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2016, 08:29:16 AM »
Will he have to change the coin head and comparitor also going from dollar to quarter?

The OP stated that he has changed out the "coin much" to quarters already, but that doesn't give us enough information.

The coin entry (head), comparator, and optics encoder (plastic guide)  will all need to be changed to the appropriate parts to correctly accept quarters.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline GOS

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 84
  • GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2016, 09:42:08 AM »
also need the plate that covers the small coin knife.

Offline trashman

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2016, 10:32:47 AM »
ok as far as the coin stuff,its all done. i put in a quarter. i get credit coin falls into hopper.i can play game.

Offline trashman

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2016, 10:41:12 AM »
now for the hopper this is what i have,heres a pic.so all i have to replace is the shelf wheel that i have ? and someone said i need to replacethe plate that covers the small coin knife do you know the part number or what it is called.also do i need a 3 star agitator,do i have a small coin knife in this hopper or do i need to get that too.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 07:21:21 AM by Ron (r273) »

Offline Ken

• Supporting Vendors
  • Reputation Power: 142
  • Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2016, 11:54:26 AM »
That's a holly wheel hopper. Might be difficult to find a quarter sized holly wheel. You might be better off getting a 25c pin wheel hopper.

Offline trashman

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2016, 01:14:02 PM »
thanks every one for your help im giving up and just going to sell it
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 09:32:43 AM by trashman »

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal