New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: IGT S2000 problems  (Read 10331 times)

Offline Amechanic

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 306
  • Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: IGT S2000 problems
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2018, 07:36:00 PM »
Your missing a number on the SB Chip. There are 6 numbers after the SB.
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...
If it's jammed, force it.. If it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyways...

Offline sportsman2381

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • sportsman2381 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2018, 07:43:04 PM »
thats weird yea your right that chip says SB10009 that was in the machine when i got it ? Should it be a different chip with 6 numbers?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 08:42:02 PM by rokgpsman »

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2018, 08:15:24 PM »
photos from Bill of his mpu. The 2 photos of the old/original mpu have a note saying "Old board", the photos of the replacement mpu don't have a note like that.

Looks like SB10009, but it is hand-written and I might be misreading it. Maybe the older SB chips only had 5 digits?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 08:35:18 PM by rokgpsman »
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2018, 08:45:54 PM »
closeup of SB chip...
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2018, 08:50:05 PM »
Bill- as Shaggy suggested earlier, have you looked at the reels, see if someone maybe switched them around so that they are not in the correct order (assuming the strips are not all the same)? Maybe they pulled reel #2 and switched it with reel #3, something like that. Probably not, since the reel bases are numbered and they are in 1-2-3 order in your photo, unless the wheel (basket) itself was switched between reels.

Also, is it possible someone got one of the strips mounted wrong on the reel, so that they look wrong when the spin ends and you get a payout? Tell us more about what you are seeing wrong with the payouts. Is it just one reel that is wrong?

This game is Triple Lucky Sevens, is that correct?

Offline sportsman2381

• NLG
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2018, 08:55:27 PM »
alright i will try that also what happens is say when it lands on the triple lucky symbol it should pay 6 credits back and nothing happens but when the triple lucky lands on the middle reel above the pay line it pays 6 credits back and then when you get 3 sevens on the pay line it should pay 15 credits back it doesnt pay anything but if the last two reels land on 2 sevens it will pay 15 credits back and also when 2 triple lucky symbols land on the payline with a 7 it doesnt pay anything out ? i will try swaping reels around and let you know what happens thanks

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2018, 09:08:26 PM »
Hold off on swapping reels until someone confirms that you have the correct SB chip for your game. My notes say that Triple Lucky Sevens, 3 reels, 1 line, 3coin multiplier uses SB100207. But your award glass shows a top award of 6,000, and that doesn't match up, so I'm confused. Let's wait for someone to comment about your SB chip.

Can you confirm your machine is Triple Lucky Sevens?

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 244
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2018, 09:20:27 PM »
SB10009 SB100009 is triple lucky 7 3cm  - top score is 6000
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 12:11:15 AM by rokgpsman »

Offline sportsman2381

• NLG
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2018, 09:22:19 PM »
alright great advice i believe it is the only thing is the orginal MPU board and case that was with someone had written Double 5X on it and 360303 crossed out and put 390903 and a sticker 59734700 REV: A 8/01 102 VVSGN

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2018, 09:29:55 PM »
SB10009 SB100009 is triple lucky 7 3cm  - top score is 6000

This chart from IGT is what confuses me, his top award is 6,000, not 4,500 as expected for Triple Lucky Sevens, 3 reel, 1 line, 3 cm. I guess I'm missing something? Is it that both games in chart below are "clones" of each other, and with SB10009 SB100009 you get the 6,000 top award, whereas SB100207 gives a top award of 4,500?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 12:14:06 AM by rokgpsman »

Offline Amechanic

• Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2018, 09:31:01 PM »
I am not finding a Triple Lucky 7 with these JP awards payouts? Unless it’s in a different listing? The SB100207 has a high JP of only 4500 not 6000?? It could be possible that his reel strip are not indexed correctly or maybe even on the correct reels? I would check the numbers on the reel strips. Last thought is that the reel are in the wrong position.
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...

Offline Amechanic

• NLG
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2018, 09:34:40 PM »
Isn’t there a way to have a S2000 tell you what version of software it’s running like the S+? I think there is but it’s not coming to my attention right off... :Scratch-Head:
And remember...

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2018, 09:37:05 PM »
I have a triple lucky 7 3cm top pay 6000 SB10009 SB100009, it is a clone of triple butterfly 7, and triple star 7.  SB 100010 is 2cm
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 12:12:47 AM by rokgpsman »

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2018, 09:43:28 PM »
triple lucky strips are 84637500, 84637500, 84637600  dont remember which order.

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2018, 09:44:15 PM »
I have a triple lucky 7 3cm top pay 6000 SB10009 SB100009, it is a clone of triple butterfly 7, and triple star 7.  SB 100010 is 2cm

So, is SB10009 the correct SP chip for his machine, or SB100009? Is the payout problem something about the strips?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 12:17:44 AM by rokgpsman »

Offline Amechanic

• NLG
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2018, 09:46:05 PM »
I have a triple lucky 7 3cm top pay 6000 SB10009 it is a clone of triple butterfly 7, and triple star 7.  SB 100010 is 2cm
If this is true then I would be checking the reel strips to make sure they are installed correctly. If this checked out then I would try doing a clear and key setup.
And remember...

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2018, 09:47:56 PM »
yes strips must be in wrong order if he has same strips and sb as I just posted.

Offline Amechanic

• NLG
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2018, 09:49:01 PM »
triple lucky strips are 84637500, 84637500, 84637600  dont remember which order.
What reel strip is different in your game? That will tell use where the 84637600 goes since it’s the only one different. Compare the reel strip symbols.
And remember...

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2018, 09:52:24 PM »
sixcardmark - none of the Triple Lucky Sevens listed in this IGT S2000 game list have a top award of 6,000 and none show SB10009.  Do you have a newer list?

http://newlifegames.net/igt-game-bible/IGT/IGT-SpinningReel-S2K.htm

However, the listing for Triple Butterfly Sevens does have top award of 6,000 and it shows SB10009 SB100009. But his award glass clearly says "Triple Lucky".

« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 10:57:35 PM by rokgpsman »

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2018, 09:57:20 PM »
What reel strip is different in your game? That will tell use where the 84637600 goes since it’s the only one different. Compare the reel strip symbols.
I don't have it on a machine right now.  That 600 can only go 3 places. lol

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal