New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: How much is TOO much?  (Read 1699 times)

Offline MacGUYver

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • MacGUYver New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: How much is TOO much?
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2019, 11:32:06 PM »
Fully operational.

Will tell full story another time.  I now feel very happy for getting the second machine, the WOF had a completely dead PS.  Blew 6 fuses before I just swapped them.

Isn't she pretty?

Now, can I just throw in a coin acceptor and hopper and it'll just know to read them? Or is there special procedures? Never took a machine from coinless to coins.

I hope I get some more "rep power" or cherries or something next to my name.  At least promote me from newbie to kinda sorta novice
« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 12:29:19 AM by Bigjon527 »

Offline dailey

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2019, 08:19:02 PM »

To convert from coinless to coin, you could start by taking a photo of the inside of the door and the inside bottom of cabinet so we can see what you currently have.  Some of the coin handling components you'll need might already be there.

Offline MacGUYver

• NLG
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2019, 09:12:02 PM »

I'll post pics later.

I have the beau plug and hopper bracket, no hopper.

On the coin mech area, I have nothing but the plug hanging there, with a small black bypass wire in it.

I do not have a coin tray, just the flat wall speaker.

For HW, I'd need:  Hopper, All coin mech with bracket and coin slot with coin shoot.

For SW, is there anything else I'd need to keychip in, or can I literally just plug it all in, slide the hopper in, and it just accepts it?

I'm considering just biding my time and waiting for a broken s2000 to show up, and use the parts.  But currently the WOF is setup for $1, and on ebay someone's selling the setup for dollar (minus the tray).  I figured I'd buy that if I can't get a swap out, or if someone wants to sell me the dollar setup at a good price, I'd consider it now.

Offline dailey

• dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2019, 10:58:14 PM »

You need to decide what coin you want to use. This will dictate the hopper, coin head, comparator and optics guide. Your machine is $1 denomination. This is easy to change. Or you might want to use dollar tokens.

You will need a key chip. After installing all the hardware you will need to key the machine and go into the menu and configure it.

If you feel your getting in too deep, there are a lot of people that will help.

Offline MacGUYver

• NLG
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2019, 12:07:09 AM »
I've keychipped to change denomination before, I should be more clear.  I don't want to alter chips or settings on this of I don't have to. 

I'm completely fine and probably prefer to keep it $1.  Can I literally just throw the HW on and it'll recognize it? Or is there something more I gotta do?

Offline dailey

• NLG
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2019, 07:53:50 AM »

The machine will recognize the hopper, however the machine is set to coinless mode. Yo need to manually go into the menu to disable coinless mode. You also need to set the coin denomination and set a hopper limit to some value other than 0. This is easy to do. You don't need to change any other settings. No chip changes.

You also have the option of choosing "split pay" so you can cash out in coin to some set amount and have it pay the balance with ticket.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal