New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: WBA 12/13 & TITO tickets  (Read 378 times)

Offline stlscott

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • stlscott New User has no influence.
  • NLG
WBA 12/13 & TITO tickets
« on: March 05, 2024, 04:18:46 PM »
I posted about this in the SK2K form area but posting here, hoping to get some additional help because I think the issue really is the WBA.  I've gone thru all of the troubleshooting with TITO, it works, prints, adds credits, etc.  All good there.  The BV LOWER works too, is flashed to 3.8 software by SPIN.  It takes new and old bills just fine, but will not take TITO tickets.  I've cleaned the daylights out of my printer so the prints look good (so others have said)... I am having the same issue with 2 machines.  I followed the TITO setup for S2K to a tee, 4 times now, I have cleared and keyed the setup, following the steps at Tito@Home and the ones posted in the S2K forum area...  I've carefully cleaned the BV Head and no matter what I do, it won't read the tickets.  I can't buy heads without spending super bucks which isn't plausible right now... an MEI replacement setup is $240 which is not justifiable for a machine I'm going to sell..... will lose money instead..  So what am I missing, 2 machines with 3 lowers all won't take the tickets but all take even the color $100 bills?  Is the BV Head really the issue as I'm out of luck looking elsewhere.  All dip switches are UP on the BV Lower section. 
~ Having fun with in-home Slots since 2023 ~
Contributing Member since January 2024
~~Focused on S2000 Machines~~

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 166
  • Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!
Re: WBA 12/13 & TITO tickets
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2024, 04:47:42 PM »
Have you done a Auto Congif in menu 4

Offline Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 386
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2024, 05:55:39 PM »
Also are you sure that the TITO board is connected to the machine properly.  You should be able to use the service/change button to add credits to the machine too.  If that works then you know it's properly connected and communicating.

Offline stlscott

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2024, 07:35:13 AM »
Have you done a Auto Congif in menu 4

I had not previously but tried that last night, still won't take tickets.

Thanks for your help!
Scott

Offline stlscott

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2024, 07:37:01 AM »
Also are you sure that the TITO board is connected to the machine properly.  You should be able to use the service/change button to add credits to the machine too.  If that works then you know it's properly connected and communicating.

Yes, I can confirm that the TITO board is talking to the machine properly.  I can add credits with the SERVICE button and when I print tickets, they have the right "code" number on them.  I've gone thru the TITO testing process with Brian at TITO@Home - he's awesome and a great person.

Thanks for your help!
Scott

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2024, 07:42:45 AM »
You probably need to calibrate the heads.  There's a thread somewhere that tells you how to make your own calibration paper (it is no longer sold or available).
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline stlscott

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2024, 08:48:20 AM »
You probably need to calibrate the heads.  There's a thread somewhere that tells you how to make your own calibration paper (it is no longer sold or available).

Hey Rick,
Thanks for that suggestion, I did that too.  I made the calibration sheet with white and black construction paper per the specs/instructions on here (for the size).  I flipped the dip-switches on the side to put it into diag/calibration mode... ran the calibration sheet thru it.  Would still not read tickets after calibration (putting the dip switches back after completion).

Just to remove any doubt - All dip-switch changes and any other plug/unplug to my machines are all done with power-off, I make zero changes to anything hardware while the machine is on, no exceptions.

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2024, 09:29:16 AM »
Everything appears correct with the validator as far as hardware/software.  The only other thing I can think of is that you don't have voucher redemption set to SAS and that validation is set to primary.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline stlscott

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2024, 12:12:42 PM »
Everything appears correct with the validator as far as hardware/software.  The only other thing I can think of is that you don't have voucher redemption set to SAS and that validation is set to primary.

Hi Rick, thanks for the suggestion... Voucher Redemption is set to SAS and Validation is set to Primary...

I ordered some replacement BV Heads that have worked for tickets in an iGame, I think there must be an issue with my heads as everything else is correct... so frustrating!

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal