New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: IGT S2000 problems  (Read 10290 times)

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 241
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: IGT S2000 problems
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2018, 09:58:55 PM »
sixcardmark - none of the Triple Lucky Sevens listed in this IGT S2000 game list have a top award of 6,000 and none show SB10009.  Do you have a newer list?

http://newlifegames.net/igt-game-bible/IGT/IGT-SpinningReel-S2K.htm

However, the listing for Triple Butterfly Sevens does have top award of 6,000 and it shows SB10009. But his award glass clearly says "Triple Lucky".

I think triple red hot 7's is another clone.   

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2018, 10:04:46 PM »
triple lucky strips are 84637500, 84637500, 84637600  dont remember which order.
What reel strip is different in your game? That will tell use where the 84637600 goes since it’s the only one different. Compare the reel strip symbols.
I don't have it on a machine right now.  That 600 can only go 3 places. lol

yes, and it's in one of the places now, so only leaves 2 others to try.

If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2018, 10:13:55 PM »

We've been saying "SB10009", should that be "SB100009"? That's what I'm seeing in the S2000 games list. Maybe someone wrote it wrong on his SB chip that has a hand-written label? But I find SB10009 mentioned in a lot of NLG website searches. Typo's or is there also a SB10009? If there is a SB10009 maybe someone put it his machine by mistake, instead of a SB100009?
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2018, 10:16:20 PM »
SB100009
4 zeros  I have an original

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2018, 10:24:07 PM »
Quote from Idesign: SB100009 and it is 3 coin Triple Lucky 7s, and well as others clones like Triple Red Hot 7s, etc.  SB100010 is the 2 coin version.

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2018, 10:25:38 PM »
SB100009
4 zeros  I have an original

ok, so our earlier posts where all of us said SB10009 (3 zeros) should have said SB100009 (4 zeros)??

Also, is there also a SB10009 chip (3 zeros)? That's how his SB chip is marked. Maybe someone installed it by mistake instead of the SB100009 (4 zeros) and that's causing the payout problem?

I'm finding multiple references to a SB10009 (3 zeros) chip, like this (near the bottom of the list):

http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?action=printpage;topic=27900.0

Offline sportsman2381

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • sportsman2381 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2018, 10:34:05 PM »
i took a look at my reel strips and i have notice that reel 1 and 2 have two triple lucky symbols on those reels and reel 3 only has one triple lucky symbol on it

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2018, 10:40:42 PM »
i took a look at my reel strips and i have notice that reel 1 and 2 have two triple lucky symbols on those reels and reel 3 only has one triple lucky symbol on it
that is the 600 and it should go on 3rd reel

Offline sportsman2381

• NLG
« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2018, 10:48:55 PM »
alright i looked  at my reels reel 1 says 84637500 reel 2 84637500 and reel 3 84637600

Offline sportsman2381

• NLG
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2018, 10:52:13 PM »
alright thank you i checked that out and the 600 is on the third reel with one triple lucky

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2018, 11:02:44 PM »
At this point I'm thinking someone put a SB10009 chip in your machine by mistake, instead of a SB100009 chip.

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2018, 11:07:35 PM »
Sure looks like must be wrong SB.  glass does go with strips

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2018, 11:13:30 PM »
Sure looks like must be wrong SB.  glass does go with strips

For others that might read this thread someday, we may need to edit the earlier posts where we said "SB10009" when we meant to say "SB100009" ? It's confusing enough, don't want to lead anyone astray.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 12:20:01 AM by rokgpsman »

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2018, 11:30:53 PM »

yes, and Triple Stars.

Four games total using SB100009: Triple Lucky 7's, Triple Butterfly 7's, Triple Red Hot 7's and Triple Stars.

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2018, 11:37:47 PM »

yes, and Triple Stars.

Four games total using SB100009: Triple Lucky 7's, Triple Butterfly 7's, Triple Red Hot 7's and Triple Stars.
  And triple lucky 7 has it's own sound simm or you can use many different sound simms.

Offline Amechanic

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 306
  • Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #55 on: June 22, 2018, 12:02:33 AM »
I’ll say this again. I would do a clear and key on this machine and start over. I have seen crazy things happen in the S2000 slots that were resolved by doing a clear.. It a good thing to own if he wants to get more games down the road. Every game that I get is done just because it easier for me to setup the games the way I want it, from payout percentages to cash out menus and how many coin that can only be paid out. I have never believed in just swapping out chip. I’m not saying this will fix his problem, but it sure won’t hurt.  :banghead:
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...
If it's jammed, force it.. If it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyways...

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #56 on: June 22, 2018, 12:03:54 AM »
Here is how to look up SB# in your S2000:
turn the jackpot key one time, hit spin button one time, hit cash out 4 times, hit spin 2 times, hit cash out 1 time.
SB# will be displayed

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
« Reply #57 on: June 22, 2018, 01:14:38 AM »
Here is how to look up SB# in your S2000:
turn the jackpot key one time, hit spin button one time, hit cash out 4 times, hit spin 2 times, hit cash out 1 time.
SB# will be displayed

That's a good idea, that way we'll definitely know if SB100009 is installed. I don't even know if there is a SB10009 chip, like Amechnic said they always have 6 digits after the SB. So someone may have written the label wrong on the SB chip in the machine now and it really is a SB100009. In that case it's probably time to do as suggested and Clear & Key the machine.

Offline Amechanic

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 306
  • Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #58 on: June 22, 2018, 05:28:31 AM »
I’m curious to know if there was a SB10009. That’s why I would like to see what the games seeing by using the display. That way we know for sure. Then we can concentrate on something else.
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...
If it's jammed, force it.. If it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyways...

Offline sportsman2381

• NLG
« Reply #59 on: June 22, 2018, 08:22:28 AM »
thanks everyone for the great advice i followed the those steps and it says PV3 Base SB100009Maybe i will try the clear again and start over ?

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal