New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Attract Mode timing  (Read 3220 times)

Offline DocPaul1

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • DocPaul1 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Attract Mode timing
« on: March 25, 2016, 11:45:47 AM »
 I set the Attract mode timing to 5 minutes, does the Attract Mode only happen ONCE after 5 minutes ?  Is there an option to have it repeat, say every 1/2 hour ?
Doc.

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
Re: Attract Mode timing
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2016, 12:44:15 PM »
Attract mode happens with sound the first time it's activated after credits are used up or cashed out and the machine sits idle. It should reactivate on a cycle based on the time you set, but my machines are all barcrest and the 2nd and subsequent attract cycles have no sound.

Offline DocPaul1

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2016, 01:07:22 PM »
Thanks cowboy.  I'll look into this a little deeper and let you know what i find.
Doc.

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2016, 05:50:56 PM »
You will quickly find out which games you can stand to have Attract Mode turned on for. Based on the Attract sound/melody. Some are just on the "No" list, like Tabasco! That crazy Cajun "WOOHOOO!!!" Coming from a dead silent machine has given me literally dozens of heart attacks, no matter how much I remind myself it's on, and regardless of how long it's been since the last heart attack...I think once I was still bitching about it when it happened again!  :24: :24: :24:
Email: Sales@CentralValleySlots.com

Offline DocPaul1

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2016, 01:57:52 AM »
I would like to have the attract sound repeat, but unable to find a setting that allows that.  Am I missing something ?
My machine is an S2000 Double Diamond Deluxe with an SB 100089 chip.  Any suggestions ?
Doc.

Offline Ron (r273)

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 74
  • Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2016, 06:53:29 AM »
 :I_agree_1: with CVslots very annoying.

Unless you turn it off each time after it plays with no credits, it will only play once.

Ron (r273)
I'm retired....My job is having a good time with my slots.   Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2016, 10:49:01 AM »
That what I couldn't remember. On my Barcrest machines I get the first time with sound and after that it's just a quiet light show from the top box bonus backplane every now and again till a game is played. With a standard game you don't have the bonus round backplane so there is nothing after the first time

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 185
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2016, 02:14:24 PM »
If there are no credits on the machine it will play the attract the first time, then if the machine sits for a while and you press any panel button the attract sound will again play after a minute or two.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline DocPaul1

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2016, 07:09:21 AM »
Thanks guys.
 First off, I'm probably more annoying than the sound, but I will take your word for it that it isn't worth the effort to pursue this any further.

Doc.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal