New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Game version  (Read 2053 times)

Offline MrSub

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • MrSub New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Game version
« on: March 15, 2021, 03:54:42 PM »
Does anyone know what version gk003522 is?
This is my buddies game and i like the mix of games he has and world like to get one similar.

Thanks

Offline Tilt

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 387
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
Re: Game version
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2021, 04:00:52 PM »
Game King 6.4M

Offline MrSub

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2021, 07:11:15 PM »
Thanks Tilt!!

As I recently got my 2nd machine up and running I think there is a board issue as it has the following.
Coin In Jam
Low battery
Meter Disconnect
Denomination blank(Might be described wrong)

I tried this board in my working machine and it had the same errors and can not find the settings for the Meter and I have turned off the Hopper.

Know of anyone with a 044 MPU, Motherboard/Backplane and the flash board?
I have already PMed RB and Jim with no luck.
I see one from American Slots but it is only 6.2 flashboard.
With this 044 I am looking for I would like to get a boot dev39 that my buddy has, it makes it so much easier to configure compared to the 3902 that I have now.

Offline Tilt

• Topic Moderator
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2021, 07:27:24 PM »
Is the machine with the errors a 3902 or 044?

There isn't a setting to disable the meters, but they can be bypassed with a jumper.  I don't think that's your problem though,  You have a problem with the SENET bus.

RB can hook you up with the 039 bootchip, but I don't know who may have an entire 044 conversion set available.

Offline MrSub

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2021, 07:36:08 PM »
It's a 3902, just for grins I put the board I know is working from the other machine in the one with errors and everything works fine. So I am on the hunt for a  044 conversion. I know I can get 3902 board and software but I think 044 is the way to go

Offline Tilt

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2021, 07:46:19 PM »
Meter's disconnected along with the Coin In jam error is normally caused by a bad U74 IC on a 3902 board.  It's next to the sound card connector and will often show signs of failure like discoloration or a bubble on the top of it.
Get-t.net had a special on 044 conversion kit.  Not sure if they still do or not.  If so, call them and verify/clarify if it comes with the flash board or not.   

Offline MrSub

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2021, 04:14:27 PM »
Meter's disconnected along with the Coin In jam error is normally caused by a bad U74 IC on a 3902 board.  It's next to the sound card connector and will often show signs of failure like discoloration or a bubble on the top of it.
Get-t.net had a special on 044 conversion kit.  Not sure if they still do or not.  If so, call them and verify/clarify if it comes with the flash board or not.

Right on the money Tilt!! That IC chip has a bubble.

Offline Tilt

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2021, 06:45:06 PM »
 :cool_thumb_up: .  It's usually caused by removing or replacing the MPU board with the power on.  Replacing u74 will fix it though.

Offline MrSub

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2021, 06:09:39 PM »
I bought a kit from get-t. From the emails and picture it looks like the flash board comes with it. I guess I will see next week.
Thanks for the info Tilt.

Offline qbert

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 185
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2021, 07:05:21 PM »
What about the low battery warning
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline MrSub

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2021, 07:37:22 PM »
What about the low battery warning

I would guess that the little battery which I could call a soldered on cmos battery is low/dead.

I wasn't too worried about the low battery as much as the other errors.
I have a new to me 044 MPU, Backplane and hopefully flashboard or what some people call it "memory board" on the way.

Offline qbert

• Sr NLG Member
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2021, 07:46:32 PM »
That low battery could be the issue. I know on other IGTs the low battery can cause the CPU to send other fault codes that don't really exist.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline Tilt

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2021, 07:57:00 PM »
I don't think the low battery is responsible for the bubble he has on u74 though.

Offline qbert

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2021, 08:10:38 PM »
Missed where he confirmed the bubble on the u74

Offline Ash100

• Contributing NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • Ash100 Is a rising star!Ash100 Is a rising star!Ash100 Is a rising star!Ash100 Is a rising star!Ash100 Is a rising star!Ash100 Is a rising star!
  • NLG
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2021, 09:25:49 AM »
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM AMERICAN SLOTS!

It's a phony website run by an unknown person who will take your money and never send you anything you ordered.

You can search previous threads on the subject. There are a few members here who unfortunately found out the hard way.

Miami Dade Police are still looking into this issue.

GET-T has the kits, I've used them and so have a couple of others. Only problem I had with them was poor communication.

Hopefully you'll receive your entire order and not have a need to contact them for a missing piece.

RB is the one to see for the Boot39.

Best of luck.

Curtis ash100
Eat 'till you're tired, Sleep 'till you're hungry

Offline MrSub

• NLG
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2021, 11:26:40 AM »
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM AMERICAN SLOTS!

It's a phony website run by an unknown person who will take your money and never send you anything you ordered.

You can search previous threads on the subject. There are a few members here who unfortunately found out the hard way.

Miami Dade Police are still looking into this issue.

GET-T has the kits, I've used them and so have a couple of others. Only problem I had with them was poor communication.

Hopefully you'll receive your entire order and not have a need to contact them for a missing piece.

RB is the one to see for the Boot39.

Best of luck.

Curtis ash100

Once I got to the part where it wanted me to do a wire transfer of money instead of PayPal or credit card I nope the hell out of that site. I end up getting something from get-t.net.

They were decent on replying my emails yesterday I'll see how long it takes to get the shipment out as I ordered it yesterday.

I also already ordered the 39 boot chip/key chip from RB. I ordered it last night and already have the tracking should be here in a few days. He was very quick to get it shipped out.

Offline MrSub

• NLG
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2021, 02:49:27 PM »
I would recommend get-t.net. They sent me a link for the full 044 conversion and it came with the flash board. It's also super clean and looks new.

The number is gk003267 so hopefully it's a good one!! I would really like to have the gk003319/gk003320 spin poker but that will come with time.

Offline Tilt

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2021, 04:40:32 PM »
GK003267 is Treasures of Troy. 

Offline MrSub

• NLG
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2021, 05:13:25 PM »
GK003267 is Treasures of Troy.

Seems it is only a single game...

Offline Tilt

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2021, 05:17:12 PM »
Correct, unless it's been reflashed and not relabeled. 

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal