New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Denomination light won't light up  (Read 794 times)

Offline clading

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • clading New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Denomination light won't light up
« on: September 03, 2021, 01:14:33 PM »
I've got an S2000 that's set up for multi-denominations but the light won't work at all. I've swapped out the 7 segment display, the denomination light, and the harness from the display to the light with other known working parts but it still won't work in this machine. It's got a touch pad that's set up and working as it should, but the light won't work. I've tried removing the multi-denom settings and going back to a single denomination and setting that to buttons 1-2-3-4 so it will light up fully, but it still doesn't light up.

Everything works as it should on the machine - displays work, touch pad changes the denoms, buttons all light, reels spin, etc. It all works except the stupid denomination light. I know the individual parts work as they've worked in another machine.

I really don't think it's a settings problem, as my other S2000 was working as multi but I've since changed it to a single denomination so I think I've got the procedure down on configuring the buttons to the light, but who knows. It's probably something simple that I'm missing, so wanted to post this so someone can mock me with the easy answer that I'm too dumb to find on my own.

Offline therockinelvis

• Capes are not just for Super Hero's
  • Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 173
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Denomination light won't light up
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2021, 04:08:41 PM »
How do you make all 4 light? I couldn't figure it out. Sorry I can't help you with your problem
Thank Ya Thank Ya Very Much.

the rockin elvis

Offline clading

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2021, 06:46:19 AM »
Here are some pics. One shows the four denominations not lit up. Looks bright in the pic, but it's not lit. Another shows the single .05 denomination panel fully light.

There third pic shows the location of the Denomination Touch Panel config that I'm using to assign the Player Denom to the buttons on the multi denomination machine (pic 4). Pic 5 shows the player denomination assigned to buttons 1-2-3-4 so it lights up fully.

Is there another place in the settings that I'm not finding?

Offline clading

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2021, 03:26:28 PM »
This pic is a sample pic of the type of light unit I'm working with.

Offline clading

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2021, 06:15:57 AM »
Bump

Offline clading

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2021, 09:31:54 AM »
I've also swapped out the door I/O cards with working ones and no change. Is there a setting in the config I'm missing or is there someplace I can test for voltage? Should I start to swap out boards from a working machine?

Offline therockinelvis

• Capes are not just for Super Hero's
  • Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 173
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2021, 10:15:27 AM »
I feel bad we can't help. Did you cash out? Most settings need zero credit on display.
Thank Ya Thank Ya Very Much.

the rockin elvis

Offline clading

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2021, 10:20:48 AM »
Yep, no credits on the machine when I was working on the settings.

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 352
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2021, 11:10:20 AM »
Have you tried replacing the little harness to the denom light box? A bad connection is about the only other thing I can think of.
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline clading

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2021, 11:11:45 AM »
Yes, swapped it out with known working one and then again with a brand new one and no change.

Offline clading

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2021, 11:14:03 AM »
I've tried different combinations of harnesses, lights, and 7 segment displays and nothing changes. All my parts work in another machine, but not this one.

I was hoping that someone would have a simple check or fix that I was missing. IDK what to do now. Should I swap power supplies, motherboards, etc?

Offline ChrisColumbus

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • ChrisColumbus New User barely matters.ChrisColumbus New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2021, 11:49:29 PM »
So do you have different Denoms actually set for each button? or using all the same denom for each button as the insert shows?

Offline clading

• NLG
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2021, 03:34:55 AM »
Yes, different denoms set for each button as the insert shows. The four areas all change the denom as they should and the game plays perfectly. The only issue is that the denom light behind the insert won't light up ever. Won't light when you push one of the denoms, won't light in attract mode, won't light if I change it all back to a single denom.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal